•TWENTY-TWO•

-NO ONE-

The whole place is a bloody mess. Full of rotten corpse and mutilated limbs, screams can be heard on the outside of the compound.

Inside-A man in black body suit and a mask of a smiley face stood there, with a baseball bat on his hand. His figure is tainted with blood.

"Please..have mercy!"

One of his victims cried out as they clutch their bloody stomach, groaning in face as their guts threaten to spill out by the large cut on their stomach.

The bloodied man paid no mind as he stood there like a mannequin. Not even moving as his victim cries for mercy.

He was-unsatisfied. He itch for more. He itch for that satisfaction of killing someone that is worthy of a painful death.

His phone rang out of nowhere, echoing on the large room, he pulled it out as he accept the caller.

"I have..a project for you."

The man stood there, with his phone on his ear, listening to the caller to continue;

"You know..Ace Moreau, Right? I want you to kill that man. Your own brother, I'll send you the cheque of Fifty million dollars for his brutal death."

The caller spoken as the man stood there, motionless as he listen intently at the caller offer.

"Ok."

The man replied-not even considering killing his own brother. He never cared anyway, He's always in for the money.

"Great."

The call ended as the man with a mask decided to end his victim's life. That guy deserved it for deciding to attempt rape on a lady in the dark alley

He walked out of that "Hell" as he plan on killing his brother. He never cared for anyone at all. He's already..insane

But that brother of his, is more of a psychopath. Blending around the society like some well known business man but behind those classy elite figure is a ruthless killer who's insane enough to manipulate everyone around him.

On the other hand, Ace is feeling a murderous intent coming to him. He was eating dinner with Martin who seems to enjoy the "Lumpiang Gulay" a Filipino dish of vegetables wrapped in a thin wrapper or so called "Lumpia Wrapper" which is edible and coated with delicious sauce made of peanuts.

"Did you enjoy it my love?"

Ace asked his love who nodded his head and smiled at him. Martin really enjoy the food that he was craving for more.

Ace smile as he feel contended being like this, Oh, how he wish to be like this forever.

"A-Ace..I have something to tell you.."

Martin said out of nowhere, Ace look at him with expectancy.

T W E N T Y- T W O

•If you're curious about Lumpiang gulay, search it on google. It's my favourite food especially when my mom order it on her acquaintance and it's full of sauce. Delicious!