Chapter 7 - Saved

"He set you free?" Sienna gasped as she handed me another tray.

"He stormed out and left the room. Tristiaan followed suit."

"How could you not know about Tristiaan being favoured by Vinchenzo?"

I nodded, "I didn't connect the dots at all."

"Maybe he likes you?" Sienna suggested and I choked on my spit.

"Are you out of your mind?" I hissed.

Sienna shook her head, "No. Your other FBI agent friend is either floating around in the river or is in a barrel of cement."

I gasped, "You are talking about Mason Loria right?" I asked her.

She nodded, "I think that is his name. I did not bother questioning Dantè too much."

I shuddered at the mention of the beta's name, "I can't stand that man!"

She nodded, "He will eventually grow on you. You'll see when you've spent enough time here."

"Dantè just gives me the creeps. He is too stoic and rude." I said flippantly.

"Well would you look at that, Vinchenzo's table is requesting your presence," She said after looking at her computer screen.

"More drinks?" I asked her with a grimace painting my lips.

She nodded, "Of course. What else could Vinchenzo want besides some drinks."

"Who knows," I muttered lowly but Sienna heard me anyways.

"Go!" She ushered me towards his table laughing.

I sighed and walked to his table being careful not to drop drinks on anyone. I made sure not to crowd the table with my tray and served all the men before I was dismissed and retreated back to the kitchen to see if any other tables required any assistance.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" Sienna grinned as she tapped away on the tablet in her hand, most likely ordering more drinks.

"He didn't say anything besides telling me I'm dismissed," I said.

She nodded, "Vinchenzo isn't a man of many words."

"He seems to be wordy around me."

"Which is why I think he is attracted to you." Sienna grinned as she nudged me suggestively, "He does interact differently around you." She then added.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes attracted to killing me and burying me a million feet underground."

"If he wanted to do that, he would've already done so. The fact that you are here alive and breathing means a lot to all of us."

"Is that why people are so scared of me?"

"People don't want to mess with anything to do with Vinchenzo."

"Why?"

"He's ruthless, Arianna. The fact that he told no one of your betrayal also comes to show us that you may be good for him."

"I saw that side of him. Wait!" I gasped, "You're meaning to tell me no one knows I'm an FBI agent?"

Sienna nodded, "That's a fact. We all think that you lied about your name. It's happened more than once but normally all those girls get killed in front of girls that Vinchenzo thinks are going to betray him. A warning message of sorts."

I shuddered, "That's horrible to make people watch other people getting killed. Especially, if they knew the person getting killed."

Sienna sighed, "People normally know better than to cross Vinchenzo. He's quite a show when he's angry." She shuddered and looked at her palm that had a scar.