Chapter 8 - Just Kill Me Already

The door banged open and I jumped up with fright. A stern-looking man entered the room and I noticed a look-alike that stood next to him. My breathing hitched when I noticed Tristiaan  - two of them to be exact.

"Don needs to see you - move it, I don't have time to wait for you!" Tristiaan - or who I assumed was him - gruffly ordered his gun drawn.

"Be gentle Trevor," The other man said.

"You guys look alike," I said but gulped when I saw Trevor's murderous expression.

"I didn't remember giving you permission to speak rat. I wonder why Vinchenzo is allowing such rude people into our family."

"It was you!" I gasped recognising Trevor's face and accent from the torture room.

"Ah, so you can tell the difference between Tristiaan and me. I enjoy tormenting people quite a bit you see - I'm not half as compassionate as my adorable twin brother over there." Trevor said smugly, "Now hurry up and get ready."

I sighed and waited for Trevor to get out.

"Well?" Trevor said glaring at me as he tapped his gun against the door behind him.

"Are you not going to give me privacy?" I asked him, hands on my hips.

"Rats don't deserve it. Only because I am a gentleman will I step out. Try anything and I will not hesitate to put a bullet in your skull - I have no idea why Vinchenzo wanted to keep scum like you." He said and stepped our slamming the door behind him.

I sighed before I saw the leather cerulean coloured jumpsuit still lying on the bed. I pulled it on before I zipped it up - the zip was on the front - and pulled my flaming red hair into a neat bun on the top of my head.

I opened the door and saw Trevor and Tristiaan standing there. Trevor gave me a once over before he wrapped his hand around my wrist and practically dragging me to Vinchenzo's office.

"Let go of my wrist!" I yelled as his grip became even tighter, I was certain he was cutting off the circulation in my arm.

"Trevor, let her wrist go," Tristiaan said as he sent me a small smile.

Trevor chuckled before he grabbed my red bun, "Better Trsitiaan?" He said as he shot me a snide look.

I saw Tristiaan sigh as he rubbed his temples, "Let me take hold of her." He finally said his eyes filled with sympathy.

"You're too kind. Too gentle." Trevor said.

"I am aware. Don wants her in good health. You are hurting her." Tristiaan said, gritting his teeth.

Trevor blatantly refused and I was absolutely shocked when he held a pistol to his twin brother's head.

"Are you kidding me?" Tristiaan groaned.

Trevor nodded, his eyes filled with a malicious glint, "Yes. You're annoying me."

"I'm annoying you?" He spat, "You're the one that is pretending to be me! You're committing identity theft!" He roared and before I could possibly blink Tristiaan held the gun between Trevor's eyes. I gasped as I began to back away from the twins, who were particularly murderous.

"I didn't tell her who I was. She assumed it was you, I didn't know she was going to live," Trevor snarled as he pointed the gun at me.

"Leave Arianna out of this," Tristiaan commanded, his finger on the trigger. The safety on his gun was already pulled off.

"It's her fault,"

"I didn't do anything!" I yelled before I slapped a hand over my mouth.

Trevor turned his deadly gaze to me.