Chapter 21 - Date Night

"Nah, try the red one." Sienna shook her head as I tried on her navy blue dress.

"That's not funny!" I protested as I grabbed the red dress off the rack.

"What's not funny, Ari?" She asked as she pulled her blonde hair into a high ponytail and sat back onto her Queen sized bed.

"That everyone picks red out for me. Just because he calls me Red doesn't mean I want to be in red constantly." I whined as I went to her en suite bathroom and pulled the dress on and walked back out - without looking in the mirror - to show her.

"Well, you complain and whine as though the colour doesn't look absolutely flawless with your skin tone and eyes." She said as she nodded her head in approval, "I would say wear this for tonight."

"Are you sure? Isn't it too revealing? I don't want him to get the wrong message." I sighed.

"I think it is perfect." Sienna grinned as she pushed me towards her mirror.

She was right indeed, the dress did suit me. It was a short dress that came just before mid thigh, it had a lacy bodice that showed a bit of cleavage. The material was soft but it clung to my body outlining every curve and every line.

"You look perfect, Ari!" She grinned.

I smiled, "I do. Thanks, I guess."

"Time to do your hair and make up!" She squealed as she grabbed her straightener and curler along with other bottles and cans.

I sat in her makeup chair as she poked, plucked and prodded at my face. I sat looking at my reflection in the mirror in absolute silence as she dragged the hot iron through my hair straightening it out before using the curling iron to add some bouncy waves.

After all my hair was done, she pushed half my hair to one side and used a red clip to hold the side with less hair on back.

Sienna then moved to my face. Working her magic, I was ready to head out to the restaurant with Vinchenzo. For my makeup she had placed red eye shadow on my eye lid and did a winged eye liner look. She added mascara to my lashes to make them sooty and long. My lips were painted a deep red, the colour to match my dress.

"All done!" She grinned as she looked at me with pride.

"Thank you so much! I look amazing!" I gasped as I spun around in front of the mirror.

"You really do. You're going to give the Don a stroke when he takes a look at you!" She grinned.

"Just because he is being nice and kind to me does not mean he likes me, Sienna." I said with a small smile.

"I think he does."

"He does not!" I groaned.

"He does. You see, Vitali never allows anyone to call him by his first name. He doesn't believe girls have the potential to be on the combat team. He is never nice. Period. All of this and you say he doesn't like you?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Yes." I squeaked out.

She rolled her eyes, "He likes you Ari. He could be in love with you too."

"Love is a strong word, Sienna." I said.

"I know." She shrugged, "Now I suggest you head out before you're late." She said as she pushed me out the door.

I sighed and carefully walked down the steps that to Vinchenzo's underground office and bedroom. I gently knocked three times on the door.

"Come in!" He called a few moments later.

I pushed the door open and walked in with a small smile on my face. I saw Vinchenzo seated at his desk, a glass of wine to his right hand side and a cigar hanging lazily by the corner of his mouth.

"Are you ready to leave?" He asked me with a smirk as he looked at my outfit.

"Yes," I said pressing my lips together.

"Good." He said and got out of his chair. He grabbed the black blazer off his coat hanger and wore it.

"Follow me, Red." He called as he exited his office through another door I never knew existed.

It led into a narrow corridor that led to a massive warehouse that was solely filled with rows upon rows of black cars with tinted windows. Vinchenzo walked on to the door and outside was a cobalt blue Aston Martin waiting for us.

Vinchenzo surprisingly opened the door for me and helped me get in. I smiled at him and watched as he walked across the hood of the car and entered the drivers seat swiftly.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he started to drive out the compound gates.

"To Alina's Posto." He told me as he stopped at a red light.

"Oh, I have never heard of that place." I added as I looked at my surroundings.

"It's an Italian restaurant, it serves amazing food." He said with a grin.

"I suppose so. Do they have tiramisu?" I asked hungrily.

He nodded, "Of course! Do you like it?"

I grinned, "I absolutely love it!"

"I will make sure they make you one." He said as he took a sharp left.

"Thank you, Vinchenzo." I grinned as I places my hands on my lap.

"You are most welcome, Red." He said sending me a sly smirk.

A few moments passed with Vinchenzo driving to the Italian restaurant. We entered a fancy looking parking lot when the valet rushed and grabbed opened the door for both of us. Vinchenzo was given a silver plastic looking card with a number on it before we were lead to the front.

"Do you have a reservation, sir?" The lady at the front said. She was dressed in a fancy teal dress, her dark brown hair was pulled up into an elegant updo style. Her lips were painted a cherry red colour.

"Vitali." Vinchenzo grumbled while I rolled my eyes at his antics.

What was with this man and intimidating the hell out of innocent people?

"Right this way, sir." She stuttered out as she grabbed two menus and showed us to our private booth.

"This looks romantic." I whispered to him as he grabbed my hand holding it tight in his.

"I suppose the setting makes it seem so." He said with a small smirk.

"It does. All the candles, the hanging chandelier and the dimmed lights." I said observing my surroundings my eyes already locating three exit points.

"It was my intention to take you some place romantic." He shrugged as he pulled out my chair.

"Thank you." I said sitting down and watched him closely as he made his way over to the other side.

"You're most welcome, Red." He said grinning.

"So why did you do all this?" I asked confused.