3: Jimin

After I finish my ice cream, I walk around the shopping center. 

I'm looking for a store that calls my attention... I need more clothes. I walk around until a store called Forever 21 calls my attention.

 I go in, I look around until I spot a lot of people in the same section, I walk closer curious on why are there so many people. A big sheet of paper is hanging on the ceiling with the prices of everything. I go through it, surprised at how cheap everything is. I decide to join the group of people looking through the clothes.

After I have collected a good amount I go to the fitting room where a lot of girls are being noisy about what looks good or bad on their friends. Next time I will come with Areum so she can tell me how everything looks...

Buying clothes is exhausting, I'm glad I'm finally done! 

Satisfied with everything I bought, I walk back to my apartment. It is almost night time... how much time did I take buying clothes?

My phone starts to vibrate so I look down and not where I am walking. 

I bump into someone.

"Oh!"

 It takes me a few seconds to recover my balance. "I'm so sorry," I say.

A man is standing in front of me looking at me shocked... his eyes are widened, his lips are parted and his body is tense.

 I tilt my head confused... maybe he knows me! My hopes go high before I ask him.

"Do you k-know who I am?" I ask nervously.

The man shakes his head. "No, but I would love to." My cheeks flush while my disappointment grows for a moment before it goes away.

I look at the man, the word "handsome"  is not enough to describe him.

A smirk forms on his face once he notices I'm staring. I look down embarrassed.

I bow at him and continue my way home.

"Wait!" The man says, stopping me.

I turn around to face him.

"Wouldn't you like to go get ice cream with me?" He asks me.

I think about it a couple of seconds as I'm being tented in saying yes until I feel the weight of my shopping bags again.

"I'm sorry, I need to go home," I say holding my arms up to show him my bags.

"Oh, yes..." His cheeks flush. "Can I at least have your number? Don't think you're going to be able to evade my proposal so easily."

I walk to him again to give him my phone number.

"My name is Park Jimin by the way," He introduces himself while I type my number on his phone.

"I'm Kim Miyoung."

"Kim Miyoung," He says my name slowly. "A beautiful name for a beautiful woman, but it would fit you more if it was Park Miyoung." He smiles flirtatiously.

My entire face flushes, unable to say something else, I walk away after I give him my number. As I walk away I can still feel his gaze on me.

I rush into my apartment. Once I'm in, I close the door fast. I let the bags hanging on my arms fall onto the floor.

With my back having contact with the door, I slide down until I'm sitting on the floor with a hand on my heart. My heart is beating fast... my face is still red and I can't get his face out of my head.

Who is this Park Jimin and why am I feeling this?

Not knowing what to do I decide to call Areum. She picks up the phone almost instantly.

"Hey, Miyoung! How's your day going? Mine has been full of new ideas for dresses!" Areum says cheerfully as always.

"Areum, I was walking back home and I bumped into a man..."

She gasps. "Did they yelled at you?! I'll beat his ass!"

"No, no." I take a deep breath.

I tell her about our conversation.

"What's his name?" She asks flirtatiously.

"Park Jimin..."

"PARK JIMIN!?" She screams making me pull the phone away from my ear.

"Yes...? What's the matter?" I ask confused.

"You will see him soon... he is coming tomorrow to pick up a suit. I'll have you give it to him." She laughs devilishly through the phone.

"Ah..." That is all I manage to say before feeling the heat coming to my face again.

"You have caught a good one Miyoung. He's such a gentleman, and as you can see, he has a big wallet too."

"Areum! I'm not looking for his money!" 

"Well," She giggles. "I just thought I would say it." I can hear the smirk she has right now.

"Do you think I should accept his offer?"

"Hell yeah girl! Why are you thinking about it so much? He's hot, and if things go wrong then you block him in your phone."

"Well, you are right..."

"I'll see you tomorrow girl!" She says excitedly.

I hang up.

My breathing is unsteady... the thought of seeing Jimin so soon makes me nervous. 
Why am I so nervous around every man I have met?  This is becoming annoying.

I pick up my shopping bags from the floor. I stand up calming my breathing, I go to my room ready to order all my new clothes in my closet. 

I can't help it but go through them thinking about what should I wear from the options Aerum has given me; I don't have a uniform for my work, I just need to wear a shirt of her brand and that would be enough.

Every time I think of Areum I feel so lucky, if she wasn't in my life things would not be this easy. All I have to worry at work is complimenting the clients and being polite to everyone, an easy job for me.