Special Chapter

"How are you so fast!" Jimin whined while I laughed.

"You are just a turtle!" I continued to run as fast as I could.

The cold wind is crashing against my cheeks, the tip of my nose feels cold but I don't care. The forest is silently and somehow scary but with Jimin, I'm not scared.  I run through the tree trying to confuse Jimin who is running behind me to catch me.

"Cloudy eyes!" He screams as he looks for me. "I just wanted a kiss!"

I start to laugh like a mad person. I fall on the floor as I can't contain my laughter. 

Jimin hums when he sees me laughing. The next thing I know is Jimin hovering over me on the ground.

He looked at me flirtatiously. "Hello," He said over my lips. "You can't run from me anymore." He caged me with his arms.

He has that evil smirk on his face...

"Jimin! It's cold!" I say already anticipating his thoughts.

"And?  That didn't stop you from running away from me just wearing your pajamas." I laugh softly.

I grin. "It won't be much fun if I put things easy all the time." 

"What do you mean?" He pecks my lips making my heart skip a beat. "It's always fun with you."

I melt under him after I hear his words.

He kisses me one more time before he picks me up from the floor. He puts me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I start to move around giggling.

He slaps my ass. "You are not going anywhere other than our room," He declares firmly.

"Someone's excited," I tease.

"And someone is getting punished for making me chase my meal." I blush deeply. I'm glad he can't see me.

When he enters the castle, I feel the warmth of the place engulfing me.

"Grammie? Are you home?" I hear Namjoon ask from the living room.

I try to wiggle out of Jimin's grip but it only tightens more.

"Hi, Ruby!" Jimin says cheerfully.

"Grammieeee!" Two little voices chant.

Jimin finally puts me back on the floor.

"Hello, cuties!" I say cheerfully.

I squat on the floor with my arms extended as I wait for my great-grand-granddaughters to hug me.

They both come running to me and then they go to hug Jimin.

Both of them got Ruby's beauty and Namjoon's dimples.

"Gramie, would you tell us a story?" One of them asks as she makes puppy eyes to me.

"Of course!" 

We all go to sit in the living room. Jimin makes me sit on his lap as always.

The two little girls pay all their attention to me. Their eyes shine with curiosity.

I decide to tell them the story of how I met Jimin.

"Will I meet my soulmate like that?" The younger one babbles.

"Maybe, or maybe not. It is different for every vampire," Jimin says smiling.

After that, Namjoon, Ruby, and the girls go to visit the other family members.

Jimin's smirk comes back. I look at him in awe.

"I thought-" I was cut off by his hand caressing my ass.