23: Noone's Land

The sound of the piano could be heard out in the hall of the castle. The sound was mysterious and sassy, with phrases that would make your heart beat faster. Two dark brown orbs were looking at every movement I would make closely. I played the last chord of the piece; I put my hands on my lap while turning my head to one side; he starts clapping with a wide smile on his face and his eyes almost disappearing making me look down blushing in embarrassment.

I look on his direction again finding him standing a couple of inches away from me, I look up to him, our foreheads touch and my heart starts to beat faster. I look into his eyes that are showing all his love towards me.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" Jimin says starting to caress my cheek.

"Yes," I say giggling at his flirtiness.

We stay like that for a while, staring into each other's eyes deeply.
After a couple of minutes, someone knocks on the door making Jimin groan. He straightens himself before saying a grumpy 'come in'.

Taehyung comes in with a serious face.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, King Yoongi has asked for a reunion with you two at Noone's Land in a couple of hours.

Jimin groaned in annoyance again. I stood up wrapping my arms to his, making him relax instantly again.

"I'll go change," I say to Jimin standing on my tiptoes giving him a peck on the cheek.

"No, wait." He stops me from walking away from him, pulling me into his embrace, he starts to kiss my entire face making me giggle, he finishes with a peck on the lips."Now you can go," He says pouting.

I walk out of the music room, Jimin follows me closely because we are going to our room to change. I can't help but start thinking about King Yoongi of Werewolves; just by thinking about his name makes me shiver for some reason; I have never seen him in person nor in photos, I have no idea what he looks like...

Once we are in the bedroom we go directly to our wardrobes. I choose a long red wine dress with heels; I put my hair up in a neat bun. I take Jimin's crown and he takes mine; Jimin goes down my level so I can put the crown on his head, once I do that he straightens himself putting my crown over my head. It's a ritual we have been doing.

Jimin holds my hand, kissing the back of it before leading us out of the castle.

"Do you have any idea of why he wants to see us?" I ask Jimin, he shrugs shaking his head.

"All I know that he has the fame of being worst than a vampire." I chuckle a little at this.

 A vampire's nature is cold-hearted and cynic to other creatures. If this king is really worst than a vampire than I should leave this manner completely to Jimin, I have never screwed things up, but there is always a first.

"They even say when he found his mate he didn't like her..." Jimin trailed off.

As I get into the van, another shiver goes through my spine. I don't know what's causing it... I know I'm safe with my king.

We get to Noone's Land, where everything has been set for the meeting.

The room is quiet, some guards are standing outside the door at both sides of the room, right behind the thrones. Noone's Land is right in the middle of nowhere, it was made as a peaceful place, even though it is clicheé.

Once Jimin is sitting on the throne, he looks at me wiggling his eyebrows. I giggle walking towards him, I sit on his lap getting a pleased hum from Jimin. Taehyung and Jungkook stand at our right.

As time goes by more chills attack me making me anxious.

What's happening to me? Why am I getting chills...?

"Are you okay babe?" Jimin asks concerned looking at me with worried eyes.

"I'm getting so many chills," I whisper loud enough for him to hear.

"Are you about to remember something from your past?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows trying to find out an answer.

That question made me think immediately... I'm not sure, every time I remember something it just comes to me without any "symptoms"

The door on the other side of the room swings open abruptly making me go back to reality. A man with a cold glare, pale skin, and a crown made of pure gold enters the room, my heart beats even faster if that's even possible... the king looks directly at me, stopping on his tracks with wide eyes, we make eye contact. My body tenses and my eyes widen as well. I can feel Jimin's confused gaze on both of us.

I start to panic for some reason, Jimin tightens his grip around me protectively.

I look at him... it's him... even his smell is the same. He is the man with the blurry face I see in my memories.

========

This is the first chapter I ever wrote for these two books. I didn't know how to start a book or anything, this scene just came to my mind and it inspired me to write these two books.

Prepare your brains to explode from now on hehe.

He's back.