35: Throne

The family reunion ends. Jimin, Namjoon, Ruby, and I go back home with wide smiles on our faces.

We all stretch once we get home.

"You loved the children." I tease Jimin.

He leans down at my level to whisper in my ear. "Can't wait to have hundreds with you," He whispers seductively.

"H-hundreds?" I stutter.

"Umh" His answer sends chills down my spine. "We have ALL the time in the world." He chuckles, and I blush.

I'm going to die but I'd love to.

Jimin laughs evilly. Why do I feel like he means it?

"Noonaaaa!" Jungkook and Taehyung run excitedly at me.

"We missed you!" They say, hugging me.

Jimin clears his throat but they ignore him like always. Ruby and Namjoon laugh at it.

I hug the two "kids" tightly, mother-like. We stay like that for a while.

Once we break the hug I see Jimin pouting with his arms crossed over his chest making puppy eyes. My heart melts at the sight, I run to him to hug him too. Jimin smiles widely once I'm in his arms.

It feels good to be back home with the "kids". They have been behaving like that with me ever since the wedding... it's funny. I remember the first time I saw Taehyung and then him flirting with me, what a change.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

I lay down on my stomach over my bed, Jimin giggles...

Next thing I know he's laying on top of me hovering my back.

"I like this," He whispers in my ear.

"Of course you do perv," I say when I feel SOMETHING from him between my ass.

"I can't help it," He whines.

Someone knocks on the door but Jimin doesn't move. The door opens after a couple of seconds.

"You came right on time Hyung," Taehyung suddenly says. "The fairies want a reunion."

"FAIRIES?!" Jimin asked furiously, I get chills. 

I don't want to see any of them.

"Yep. They want to see Miyoung especially."

"Hell no!" Jimin answers.

Taehyung shrugs his shoulders and leaves.

Jimin snuggles closer to me.

"You are going to break my back," I whine.

Jimin giggled before rolling off me.

"I love you," He says while spooning me.

We stay like that for a while.

The door swings open. Jimin looks to the door with wide eyes.

"Hyung! The fairies are here and won't leave without having a chat with you two..." Jungkook says worriedly.

"Last time I heard something like that Miyoung was kidnapped," Jimin says furiously.

We both start to dress properly for the meeting.

My heart bumps in my chest hard. I try to calm myself but I can't.

What do they want...?  I thought I would never hear from them.

Jimin walks with me while holding me by the waist tightly. He gives orders to every soldier in the castle to make sure there's no way I can be kidnapped this time.

I nervously walk next to Jimin. I take a deep breath before we go into the throne room.

Jimin walks in front of me to take a sit first. I sit on his lap once he's comfortable.

"Why did you want to see us?" Jimin asks the fairies coldly. He pulls me closer to his chest.

"King Jimin." the fairies kneel in front of us. "Our queen has sent us with a gift in apology for what happened a century ago..." 

Jimin raises one brow.

Why do I feel like the "gift" is a trap...

After seen Jimin don't say anything they speak again.

"We have brought with us a throne made with the best of the best by fairies. The throne is our symbol of peace, apology, and recognition to the queen.

I look at Jimin with my brows furrow.

He doesn't have an option... he has to accept it.

"Okay," Jimin says after a while.

The fairies go out of the room for a while to bring the throne.

"Why did it have to be a throne from all the things!" He whines with an angry tone.

"We can save it for a future princess..." I trailed off.

Jimin smirks at the mention of a princess.

The fairies bring a huge throne decored with eternal flowers and symbols of the vampire crown.

My eyes widen at the sight of it... it's beautiful.

The fairies leave it in the middle of the room for us to choose a location for it later.

"Would you like to sit on it, Queen?" They ask politely.

"I will once we find a place for it," I answer. "Thank you to the Fairy Queen." I bow.

The fairies bow and then they leave.

Once we are sure they can't hear anything I look closely to the throne.

"Wow!" Taehyung goes into the room.

"What is that?" Jungkook asks coming behind him. "It looks so comfy."

"It sure does," Ruby says while inspecting it.

"Should I sit on it...?" I trailed off.

"Can I sit on it first!?" Jungkook pleads. "I gotta make sure it's safe." It's obvious he just wants to be the first one.

"Sure... but be careful Kookie," I tell him.

Jungkook gives me a big bunny smile before sitting.

Suddenly, time stops. My ears ring painfully. I fly in the air... seconds later I land on my side painfully.

I groan in pain, it takes me a couple of seconds to realize.

JUNGKOOK.

I stand up as well as I can. I limp to where the throne was, my heart races with every passing second. I can barely see with all the fog.

My heart shrinks and tears come out of my eyes when I see Jungkook across the room lying on the floor bleeding badly.

"Someone! QUICKLY!" I scream.

Soldiers come into the room hurriedly. I point to Jungkook so they get him first.

I lose my balance. I let myself fall on the floor not caring about me.

The soldiers take Jungkook to the hospital wing first.

I sob loudly as a soldier carries me to the hospital wing as well.

"Jungkook..." That is the last thing I say before I pass out.