4: Date

I wake up with a knot in my stomach. I breathe slowly to calm down but it doesn't work too much... the mere fact that I'm going to see him again excites me.

I walk happily towards the store looking at the blue sky and smiling like an idiot. I get into the store still smiling, Areum stops on her tracks when she sees me.

"Oh, that smile!" She smirks before walking again around the store making sure everything is in place before we open.

I start helping her.

The door swings open abruptly, Areum and I stop what we were doing to look at the door.

Park fricking Jimin is standing there. We make eye contact... he stares into my soul intensely making me blush hard.

"Mr.Park!" Areum says cheerfully. "Your suit is ready."

Areum smirks at me before handing me his suit.

"Hello, my name is Miyoung and I am here to help you Mr.Park," I introduce myself as always even though we already met. "Please follow me."

"Okay, I will follow you wherever you go." That flirtatious smile is back on his face.

I turn around to hide that I'm blushing hard. I lead him to the fitting room.

"If you need help I will be outside."

"Hmm." He licks his lips before speaking. "What type of help can you give me?"

My eyes widen and my cheeks flush, even more... 

I didn't know that was possible but it is. 

He turns around with a smirk. Once he's in the fitting room I let out a sigh of relief, I turn around finding Aerum trying to hold her laugh.

"Oh my god! he's soooo into you," She whisper-screams.

I look down embarrassed biting my lip.

After a couple of minutes, Jimin gets out of the fitting room.

"Something else you would like Mr. Park?" Areum asks him while he pays.

"Yes actually, I want a date with Miyoung." He turns to look at me. "I owe you an ice cream."

"I-" I start talking but Areum cuts me.

"Of course Mr.Park! Her shift is over anyway, you can have her all for yourself." Areum winks at me.

When Jimin turns around I start to move my lips without making a sound at Areum.

"What do you mean?!"  She reads my lips and then smirks.

"Your welcome." She winks.

I am just standing there, speechless of what my best friend just did to me, but I am also grateful even though I'm not going to admit it to her right now.

Jimin turns around, my body immediately tense when I feel his gaze on me.

"Miyoung could you stay a few seconds?"

"Ah, y-yes."

"I will go to put this in my car. I 'll be right back cutie" Jimin winks at me before getting out of the store.

"Areum! You are going to kill me!" I whine getting closer to Areum.

"Girl! I saw how he was looking at you, it wasn't the look you give to someone you'll have a one-night stand with!" She says smirking the entire time.

"What?" I furrow my brows.

"The way he looks at you..." Her eyes shine and she started to grin. She interwinds her hands together in front of her chest before talking again. "He was looking at you like you were his whole world! He couldn't take his eyes off you at all! The adoration in his eyes..." She sights.

"But how? We met yesterday... I'm not even pretty." I tilt my head and furrow my brows.

"Love at first sight! I always believed in it, I was always right!" She turns to look at me with her brows furrowed. "What do you mean you are not pretty?! You don't use any make-up and your beauty is already breathtaking! so natural..."

The door opens again, Jimin looks at me intensely in a flirty manner.

"Well, you gotta go."  Areum pushes me towards Jimin. Jimin catches me hugging me instantly, my cheeks flush.

"Let's go cutie," He says.

I nod looking down breaking the hug. My heartbeat increases but I try to act normal. Jimin interwinds our hands making my eyes widen.

Okay, now I can't act "normal." 

Jimin and I walk past the stores; none of us paying attention to them, all I can pay attention to is the sensation of holding hands with Jimin. My breathing is unsteady and the flush in my cheeks is not going away for the time being.

"Oh hey, Jimin!" A deep masculine voice calls from afar.

Jimin comes back to reality, he looks forward to see for the person who called him.

"Hello, oh? You have company?" I look at the person.

Kim Taehyung.

"Oh but if it's you!" Taehyung gives me a big boxy-smile.

Taehyung pulls me closer to him for a hug. Jimin never lets go of my hand though...

"Hello, Mr.Kim," I say feeling Jimin's gaze burning the back of my scalp.

"Oh come on, I'm single." He winks. "Just call me Taehyung."

When Taehyung breaks the hug, Jimin immediately pulls me closer to him to the point where his chest is in contact with my back. 

Jimin is a head taller than me.

"Do you guys know each other?" Jimin asks staring back and forth between Taehyung and me.

"Yes, he came the other day for his suits," I answer; Jimin relaxes a little bit.

Jimin and Taehyung stared at each other for a couple of seconds.

"So what are you guys up to?" Taehyung asks casually.

"We-" Jimin cuts me off.

"Actually, we are having a date," Jimin says quickly.

"Oh! I'm sorry to intrude, bye guys!" He waves at us happily.

"You know him?" I ask Jimin once Taehyung is out of sight.

"Yes, he is my best friend and right hand" My mouth forms an "O" shape.

Once we get our ice creams, Jimin and I sit on a table.

"So Miyoung, tell me about yourself."

=======

A/N- How is everyone doing in quarantine? I have been reading a lot.