Yoongi's POV

I know she is happy with him...

I know she has the happiness she wouldn't have had with me...

I know she is where she wants to be...

And even though I think this every day; I want her with me just like that day where she petted my head... I'm slowly dying without her.

But I deserve this.

I sob loudly but I don't care anymore. I make my way to the music room. I walk to the piano; I take a deep breath before starting to sing all my feelings away.

[MUSIC] I heard that you're settled down

That you found a boy and you're married now

I heard that your dreams came true

Guess he gave you things, I didn't give to you

Old love

Why are you so shy?

It ain't like you to hold back

Or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited

But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it

I hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded

That for me, it isn't over [MUSIC]

I stop there. I won't find anyone like her ever. She is one in a type, and she was my mate...

"Yoongi..." Hoseok calls me but I don't react.

I bury my face in my hands and I cry harder.

Hoseok sighs heavily. He puts his hand over my shoulder.

"She's happy now," He says quietly.

I smile bitterly.

Every time I see her in the media all I want is to have her in my arms, kiss all her face, and take her back home with me.

But I can't...

Seeing her takes the pain away from me for a while... it is enough for me to see her smiling widely and laughing, even though I'm not the one making her happy I know someone else is.

All I want is to come back in time and have nothing of this happening.

I was so cold to her just like I was with everyone else, but she was special and didn't deserve to be treated like this.

"Would it be selfish of me to go back in time and do everything correctly?" I ask with a broken voice to Hoseok.

Hoseok looked at me with widened eyes... I left him speechless.

"Ah..." He tries to talk but nothing comes out of his mouth. "No," He finally says.

My eyes widened. I thought he would start to scream at me or something of how stupid I was.

"It wouldn't if you MAKE HER HAPPY THIS TIME!" He shouts the last part making me startled. "Jimin would be given someone else as his soulmate..."

I nod, HeeYoung was given to him after I failed miserably in making her happy.

"You know..." Jin comes into the room. "You in this reality would disappear right?" I nod furrowing my brows.

"Does anyone of you want to be king?" I ask them standing up from my seat, their eyes widen and their jaws drop.

"No!" They say at the same time.

I plop myself down on the chair.

I sigh heavily. So close yet so far.