18: First Time

⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠

We arrived home. After Jimin parks the car, he opens my door, I get off the car. Jimin faces me before he pulls me closer to him; he spanks my ass with one hand while the other one goes on my waist, I jump wrapping my legs on his hips. 

Jimin crashes his lips on mine; he starts to walk in the castle as he kisses me desperately.

I bite his lip to tease him, he spanks my ass in answer. He opens the door of our room, he lays me down on the bed and then he brakes the kiss making me whine.

He gets away from me to open the curtains to let the moonlight get in the room allowing us to look at each other clearly.

He comes back to bed hovering over me, he licks my lips asking for entrance but I negate it to him, Jimin smirks. He squeezes my boob making me moan, he uses the opportunity to introduce his tongue in my mouth. He starts to explore every inch of my mouth leaving me without breath; my core starts to pulsate at the stimulations.

Jimin breaks the kiss to turn me around, he sits up and starts to fidget with the dress trying to take it off. After a while he finally takes it off me, he throws it somewhere in the room.

I turn around and I sit up; Jimin eyes me up and down appreciating the lingerie Areum made me wear. Jimin smirks and his eyes fill with lust.

"I love how you look in lingerie, but I'd love to see you more without anything on."

I gasp when he rips the lingerie off my body.

"So much better."

He caresses me from my hip up to the start of my boob on both sides up and down multiple times, I moan softly.

"You are so fucking hot," He whispers on my neck.

Jimin pushes me down on the mattress, he stands up quickly taking all his clothes off throwing them.

He hovers me again. He buries his face in my neck to leave a trail of wet kisses all over the area. He stops on my mark, I moan when he licks it and I feel how I get wetter by it; Jimin digs his fangs in my neck sending goosebumps down my spine; after he's done drinking he stares deeply into my eyes.

"It's your turn to mark me." 

Jimin switches our positions in a blink; now I'm on top.

I lean down making my core have direct contact with his hard dick, we both moan loudly. Jimin puts his hands on my ass as I bury my head in the crook of his neck. I kiss all over his neck until I find the perfect spot for my mark, I dig my fangs down on his skin. Jimin moans squeezing my ass hard. 

After I'm done I lick the mark that gives me a taste of his delicious blood.

I sit up still hovering him to grind my wet core all over his hardening dick teasingly, Jimin throws his head back. I feel how my lower lips cover Jimin's dick with my juices. I move from the head to his balls making sure to cover him well; Jimin puts his hands on my waist to push me down on his dick giving my clit more pressure. I throw my head back once I get closer to my high, I become a moaning mess.

"I'm go-going t-" I don't get to finished my sentence as Jimin moves me faster on his dick, I cum seconds later all over his dick.

Jimin moans when he sees me cum. "That was so fucking hot."

Jimin switches our positions so he is hovering me again.

"Do that again," He commands.

Without a warning, he thrusts in me, I whimper in pain.

"Oh god," Jimin moans throwing his head back. "Y-you are so t-tight."

"I-it hurt.s" Jimin goes slow in me.

"Don't worry baby, it will soon turn into pleasure," He soothes me.

Jimin massages my boobs to distract me from the pain. He leans down to kiss me, he enters his tongue in my mouth again.

Soon after that, the pain turns into pleasure.

"F-faster," I begged Jimin.

Jimin quickly picks up his pace, he slams into me like an animal... he never gets tired.

I cum over and over again and he doesn't seem to be close.

"Ah! D-daddy please." Jimin's dick twitch once he hears me.

I'm close to cum again so I let go, my juices fly out of my core in a way they have never have.

Jimin's eyes widen, soon after he pulls out to cum all over my stomach.

He goes to the bathroom to get a towel to clean both of us; he then lays down with me.

"You squirming all over my dick is the best thing I have ever seen," He whispers in my ear.

My cheeks flush, I hide my face on his chest, he chucked at my reaction.

"Goodnight Mrs. Park."

======
I wrote this while listening to Trouble and Expensive Girl.

Miyoung finally marked Jimin❤

I hoped you all liked it😂

Bye-bye