27: Answers

Someone knocks at the door. Jimin goes to open the door, I stay laying on the bed.

"Hyung..." Jungkook traces off, he looks terrified. "King Yoongi is here..."

"Kick him out," Jimin says coldly.

"W-we tried but he refuses to leave until he gets to see Miyoung..."

"And what rights does he has for that?" Jimin asks to himself angrily.

I freeze on my spot, the nightmare comes back to my mind making me shiver.

Jimin starts to dress properly.

"Did he come alone?" I ask Jungkook, Jimin looks at me with his brows furrowed.

"No, he came with the same two men he was with before." I nod.

I stand up to dress.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Jimin asks carefully.

"I'll go to talk with the man that gave me the autograph, not with him." 

I get out of the room before Jimin starts to being possessive. He can't stop me from talking to that man. 

I walk to the great hall where the werewolves are. All of them look at me at the same time.

Their emotions are mixed, but I don't pay attention to any of them other than the man of the photo.

I walk to the man with broad shoulders. "I need answers." 

I drag him out of there by his sleeve, he doesn't say anything. Yoongi's gaze burns my back but I ignored it.

Once we are far away enough I start interrogating him.

"Who are you?" I ask in a soft tone.

"You don't...?" He traces off looking down sad.  

I look at him trying to remember anything to see if it helps, all I have is this feeling of protection with him...

 "Don't worry HeeYoung mama Jin is here to take care of you."

"Mama Jin...?" I murmur furrowing my brows.

He gasps at the same time that he looks into my eyes intensively.

"You do remember me!" He hugs me tightly.

"I just remembered that and a while ago I remembered you giving me a paper, I found your autograph a day or two ago in my dress..."

"I can't believe you still have it." His eyes get teary. "Anyway, what do you want to know?"

"Did Yoongi tried to kill me?" 

He looks at me scared, he brakes the hug and walks backward a couple of steps so he can see me perfectly, he sighs deeply before answering.

"Yes, because of that is that I met you..." He traces off, saying it barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Then that nightmare was real," I murmur.

"What nightmare?" He looks at me worried.

"The one where he tries to kill me while saying horrible things to me but I can't hear them... all I feel is the pain in my heart and the air stop coming to me..."

A tear goes down my cheek without me realizing it.

"That did happen; after that Hoseok took you with me to look after you for a while..." He says softly.

"How did I get in a coma then?" I tilt my head confused.

"You couldn't stay with me for long... you needed to leave because Yoongi would come with me for help..." He takes a deep breath before speaking fast. "Youwentotheforestbyyourselfandthen... then" I blink multiple times trying to analyze what he said so fast. "The fairies wanted you dead..." his voice cracks.

"Huh? But why?" I ask confused.

"I don't know... we don't know."

A loud noise behind me makes us jump scared. I look behind me, when I have time to realize what is happening is too late, Yoongi lifts me to throw me over his shoulder.

Shivers go down my spine when he touches me, I start to wiggle around so I can fall off but his grip becomes tighter.

"Let me go!!!" I scream angrily.

"YOONGI I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO SOMETHING STUPID!" Jin screams at the top of his lungs.

Where is Jimin?  Actually... where is every one that is not a werewolf?  

"He already screwed up," The other familiar voice says. Jin and the other man run behind Yoongi with worried expressions.

Yoongi runs with me like a mad man... and he should. 

I continue to try to get out of his grip.

"I know you won't behave so you don't leave me an option," Yoongi suddenly says.

I furrow my brows. "What?"

He injects something in my neck. I pass out immediately. 

Jin's POV

SHIT SHIT SHIIIT!!!

If I knew Yoongi was going to do something like this I would have knocked him down or something before coming here.

We planned to come here and talk with HeeYoung as PEACEFUL CREATURES, NOT THIS!

I don't even know how he managed to get Jimin and the other noble vampires down but this is not time to question, we are all screwed and we better leave the castle before ALL vampires know that their queen is missing.

Yoongi put us in this situation and now we need to run for our lives quite literally.