16: Ceremony

"I'm ready." My heart jumps when I say those words.

Areum puts down my veil with a grin.

The orchestra starts to play Mendelssohn's Wedding March, a second later the doors open.

Everyone gasps when they see me, but not in a bad way. Whispers can be heard all over.

The royal family is occupying most of the sits; the reporters are on sides standing filming everything.

I look at all the guests as I walk, even though we are not close yet they all are grin, welcoming to the family.

I look at the front to Jimin, his eyes widen while he eyes me up and down... he's completely speechless, he's clearly holding his tears back as he sees me walk to him. Taehyung and Jungkook are smiling widely, they chuckle at Jimin's reaction when he sees me.

When we get to the altar Areum gives me away.

"I swear to god, Jimin, I don't care about your tittle, if you hurt her I'll cut your throat," Areum speaks to Jimin narrowing her eyes. After that, she gives my hand to him with a smile and teary eyes.

I give Areum my bouquet of flowers, she walks to position herself behind me as my bridesmaid. I stand on the altar facing Jimin.

My breath is taken away when he stares deeply into my eyes holding my hands tightly.

Everything goes dead silent, everyone has stopped taking photos... the reporters are just recording everything now.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Park Jimin and Kim Miyoung in marriage. Fate has matched them from birth and they have finally met each other, they are now ready to unite their lives for the rest of the eternity."

I stop listening until Jimin starts with his vows.

"Back three months ago, on a Saturday evening; I was running back to the hair salon to pick up my watch that I forgot there before they were closed. In my rush, I bumped into you who was also distracted by your phone. When I looked down at you trying to gain your balance again I knew you were my precious soulmate that I have been looking for ages.
When I saw you all I wanted to do was kiss you and never let you go away from me, but of course, you left after giving me your number." We all laugh. "I promise to be there for you always, to be a reason for you to be happy all the time and to take every decision after talking to you because you are smarter than me." I laugh again while wiping a tear.

"When I met you the first thing I noticed was your shocked face that later transformed into a flirty smirk; little did I know that I had met the love of my life that day.  
I promise to always be by your side in any situation, to make sure you never have to deal with anything alone, to support you in any crazy idea that pops in your brain as long as they make a little of sense like yesterday when you got rid of the queen's throne so I have to sit on your lap." Jimin laughs flirtatiously. "I promise to give you many heirs when the time comes and to raise them lovely with you."

My face heats up a little bit at the last vow but it seems to be Jimin's favorite vow as he flashes me a smirk while he slightly bites his lip winking just for me to see.

The wedding goes on until we get to the part that everyone is waiting for.

"Miyoung, do you take Jimin as your lifemate and one true love, promising to share in all that life offers and suffers, to be there for him in times of plenty, as well as times of need, to soothe him in times of pain, and to support him in all endeavors, big and small, for the rest of the eternity?"

"I do," I say holding back my tears.

"Jimin, do you take Miyoung as your lifemate and one true love, promising to share in all that life offers and suffers, to be there for her in times of plenty, as well as times of need, to soothe her in times of pain, and to support her in all endeavors, big and small, for the rest of the eternity?"

"I do." He smiles from ear to ear with teary eyes.

"And now, by the power vested in me by the vampire crown, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife; you may kiss your bride."

I hold my breath as Jimin lifts my veil, he pulls me closer to him and then he kisses me with so much love, I can't think of anything else but him.

When we break the kiss Jimin looks deeply into my eyes before lifting me up in bridal style; while he walks out with me in his arms everyone cheers and sobs. The camera flashes are back but this time I don't pay attention to the media, my happiness is bigger than anything right now.

A vampire opens the door of the carriage for us, Jimins get us in, he sits me on his lap even though we are the only ones who are going to be the only ones here.

I snuggle up to him, not wanting for this moment to end.

This is the happiest day of my life.

The carriage starts its way to the reception with everyone else behind following us.

My heart jumps in my chest as I lean to kiss Jimin.

"Hi there, Mrs. Miyoung Park," Jimin says seductively, I giggle.

"Hi, Mr. Jimin Park."

========
My heart was racing and jumping in my chest and I have been crying while I was writing this episode.

THEY ARE MARRIED!!!!

I can't believe it, I'm so happy.

When I said double update today I lied, TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY!🎉🎉🎉

Thank you so much for reading and supporting my story; I love you all 💜

A/N (from when I was editing this)- Am I the only one who cried? It has been a while since I wrote this so

My head will hurt soon from crying LMAO.