7: New Chapter

"Well, this is my favorite room by far now." Jimin giggled.

"What do you mean?" I stand to be closer to him.

"All I want to do is listen to you playing piano all day." He smiles like a fool as he stares at me.

I blush, Jimin cups my cheeks between his hands, he scans my face that is all red. "I love it when I make you blush."

After a while, we go out of the room to continue with the tour. When we get to the great hall I can't help but stop to look at the portraits of past monarchs.

"Are they all alive?" I ask Jimin without looking at him. I analyze all the portraits.

Jimin chuckles. "Most of them are, two or three were killed." I look at him with widened eyes.

"Wars?" I ask.

"Mostly, but also noble vampires wanting to take the throne." He rolls his eyes.

"But what about their children?"

"A king is most likely to be killed when they don't have any offspring, luckily for the royal line they were killed when the future monarchs were toddlers or so, we haven't had all those changes of lines that England has had." I giggle at his example.

The portraits start with the first vampire king ever, it reminds me of a mummy portrait for some reason. All the direct line from the first king have the same eyes, I look to Jimin and then to the rest of the portraits back and forth to make sure I am right.

"You all have the same eyes," I whisper.

Jimin laughs. "That's one of the few things we all share, after so many generations I don't look too much like the previous monarchs." He chuckles.

"Is the first king alive?"

"Actually, yes." My eyes widen. "He is cranky most of the time but if you need help in a situation he will always help."

"Where is he now?"

"He lives at the Past Monarchs Village. He was the first one to move there."

"Yes, I suppose." We both laugh.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

It took us all day to go through all the castle; it is as big as it looks.

"Follow me," Jimin says.

He takes me into a thin hallway, it is not well illuminated and it looks like no one comes here often. Jimin presses a stone brick, my eyes widen when I see a piece of the wall move to a side so we can get in.

"A secret passage?!" I ask delighted.

"Truth me, there are many more that I haven't been able to find."

We enter a library, all the books look so old but in good shape. Jimin leads me to a pair of chairs.

"Last time I was here I was thinking about how to get your heart." He winks at me.

"So that was not so long ago." I giggle.

"This is my favorite room, no one seems to know about it, I come here to think often."

"And what are you thinking now?" I put my elbows on my knees while looking into his eyes.

"On how bad I want to kiss you" He smirks.

Next thing I know Jimin pulls me out of my chair making straddle him, my cheeks flush deeply.

Jimin puts one hand on my waist while the other one goes behind my neck to pull me down in a kiss. I exhale pleased when our lips meet, the kiss is full of passion.

"Move... in... with... me," Jimin says every word between kisses.

"Okay." I kiss him again.

A wide smile spreads across Jimin's face.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

- One week later -

I look around my apartment making sure I packed everything I will need. Today I move in with Jimin, his parents already moveD out of the castle. I feel nervous, my heart is racing and all I want to do is jump in happiness.

Areum is happy for me, she made me promise I would come to help her with her fashion line. She doesn't know about Jimin and Taehyung being vampires, and it is better like that.

It feels weird to be leaving this apartment, this is my first home, this is the place where my story as Kim Miyoung started. I wasn't much time in this place but I still managed to get attached to it. I walk around the last time memorizing where everything was.

Someone knocks the door, I run to open the door excited.

"Hello there, gorgeous." Jimin kisses the back of my hand. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." I smile widely to him.

All this seems rushed but it feels right, I don't feel like I shouldn't move in with Jimin. I want to be by his side all the time.

Jimin helps me with my luggage, I close the door, this chapter of confusion in my life has finished, even though I don't know who I was I know where I belong, I'm ready to start a new life with my soulmate, I'm ready to learn new things, I'm ready to be the new me.

"I'm so happy you are moving in," Jimin says while we were once in the car. "I can have you by my side all the time now." I giggle.

======

A/N- This is the calm before the storm >:3