28: Kidnapping

HeeYoung is hanging "dead" over Yoongi's shoulder as we run like chickens without heads all around the vampire castle.

We went upstairs twice and then downstairs when we got to a hall without any windows nor door... how the fuck do you get out of here?  Even if we could get out using the main entrance... honestly I don't know where's that anymore. We are currently running down a long hall where I can see a door far away. It better be a "safe" place because I'm running first, Yoongi is behind me and Hoseok is behind him. 

I swear if we get out of this one I'm killing him.

"Stop!" Hoseok and Yoongi stop on their tracks at my call.

I swing the closest door open. We all get in the room a second.

There is a piano in the middle of the room and multiple instruments on the sides... a music room.

"We need a plan to get out of here" I start saying. "Did you even think before doing this Yoongi?!" I shouted frustrated.

"Nop! But that is not the problem right now!" He pathetically defends himself.

I facepalm at his aptitude.

"That is very much the problem Yoongi!" I take a deep breath trying to think.

"I have an idea," Hoseoko says. "We need to jump out of a window and then convert into wolves to run out of here."

"What about the car?" I ask with widened eyes. "We need it to leave faster."

Hoseok nods. "We left it far away, we can go to it without any problem. Remember we came in the territory walking." I sigh defeated.

I guess we are REALLY doing this... we are kidnapping nothing more nor less than the QUEEN OF FUCKING VAMPIRES herself. I would have laughed in the past if someone would tell me I'd be doing this in the future, why would we kidnap her?  Oh, yeah, the new queen is HeeYoung...

How did things get this messed up...? Last time all we thought was that HeeYoung was going to wake up one day, Yoongi would try to fix things with her and be happy ever after! HeeYoung would be our queen and nothing of this would have happened...

I can't believe my own eyes, but anyway that's not the point right now!

Hoseok looks over the window trying to spot any guards in that area; meanwhile, Yoongi is holding onto HeeYoung as his life depends on it, which again, IT KINDA DOES!

"Everything seems clear," Hoseok announces.

"Perfect!" Yoongi exclaims.

"Wait! Are you going to jump with HeeYoung in your arms?! Are you crazy?!" I take HeeYoung away from him.

Yoongi growls. "What are you doing?!" He possessively asks while narrowing his eyes at me.

"You jump first and then I'll throw her to you," I quickly say not wanting to waste any more time.

"And how can I trust you?" He asks carefully.

"Are you kidding me?! I'm as dead as you already, we are in the same boat!" I want to strangle this man.

Hoseok breaks the window while Yoongi and I fight. I calculate we have about two minutes to get out now. 

Hoseok and Yoongi jump out less than a second later, I get to the border to carefully throw HeeYoung into Yoongi's arms, he catches her without any problems. I jump out of the window last.

We are lucky we were on the second floor because if we were in the third I don't know if we would make it from there.

Hoseok, Yoongi, and I take our clothes off quickly. Yoongi transforms into a werewolf first, I make sure to put HeeYoung over his back safely; Hoseok and I transform last. We take our clothes in our mouths and FINALLY we start to run out of the territory towards our car.

I hope Yoongi is not thinking of going back to the castle because that will be the first place Jimin will go to attack to get HeeYoung back. We need to go somewhere else... nowhere near the kingdom so no innocent wolves get hurt because of Yoongi's stupidity.

After running for a while we got to the car that we left in the middle of the forest... did Yoongi planned this?  Because I don't think he carries somniferous with him all the time, does he?

Hoseok transforms into human first to take HeeYoung off Yoongi's back, we all get dressed quickly. 

We jump in the car, Hoseok sits next to me while Yoongi sits on the back seat with HeeYoung laying on the seat with her head over Yoongi's lap; if we weren't in this situation I'd have said that Yoongi is a true gentleman, but instead, he's a kidnapper and soon will be the declared enemy of vampires. So many treatments of peace between us over the centuries thrown to the ashes in seconds.

I start the engine,.I drive like a mad man. I know where we to go, I'm taking them to the beach house, no one knows of that place. It has been my secret hiding for decades.

"Wait? We are not going back to the castle?" Hoseok asks when he notices I took the opposite direction.

"And get decapitated before HeeYoung wakes up? Hell no, we are going to a beach, far, far away from here where the vampires won't even think about."

This will be a long drive.

=======

Morning! Welcome to the mess that are Jin's thoughts. I'm going back to Miyoung's mind next chapter but I might come back to Jin in the future, it was so much fun to write his mind LOL.

I hoped you all like this mess that is happening in the story.

I love you all! Bye-bye.