10: Wedding?

Jimin smirks proudly. My cheeks flush and happiness invades me. Jimin stares deeply into my eyes, I don't move an inch.

"I love you," I say looking into his eyes.

His eyes smile at me immediately after, a big grin spreads across his beautiful face. "I love you to Cloudy eyes."

We stay like this for a while not noticing the time, there is nothing that can break this beautiful moment.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and I are in a reunion in Jimin's office.

"So..." Taehyung says when he gets in the room. "When is the wedding!?" He squeals excitedly.

"Ah..." Jimin traces off with his face red as a tomato.

"Taehyung is right!" Jungkook joins. "We technically don't have a king nor queen right now as your parents have stepped down.

Jimin sighs. "I know, I know..."

A smile spreads across my face. "Why not next month? It will be enough time to plan the wedding."

Jungkook claps his hands together with a big bunny smile on his face. "Perfect!" He squeals.

Taehyung and Jungkook get out of the room in a hurry, I think they are more excited than anyone else.

Jimin stands up from his chair and walks to where I am.

He looks at me with his eyes shining, he takes both of my hands between his and pulls them towards his chest.

"Really? You want to marry me?!" He asks excitedly with a big smile on his face.

"Of course I do." I smile widely, I pull him into a hug.

Jimin buries his face on the crook of my neck and starts to sob loudly.

"Jimin?" I call worried.

He hugs me tightly, his fists are clench holding on tightly to my shirt.

I drag us to a sofa in the room, I lay down on it dragging Jimin with me, he's now hovering over me still in the same position. I cuddle him having him between my legs while holding him tightly, Jimin continues to sob for a while.

After he has calmed down a bit he looks up at me, I wipe his tears with my thumbs.

"What's wrong?" I finally ask.

He goes back to lay down on my chest but this time he is smiling.

"I'm so happy, I can"t describe it." He holds me back tightly. "I always dreamt about marrying my soulmate... and now that is happening." He takes a big breath, he's smiling like an idiot. "I just can't believe it."

He starts to kiss me all over my face making me giggle.

"Hyung! We need to-" Taehyung's eyes widen when he sees us in this position.

Jimin groans annoyed before looking at him. "What?" He pouts.

Taehyung blinks multiple times before clearing his throat. "We need to discuss who we are inviting to the wedding." Jimin groans while he stands up.

He carries me in bridal style to wherever Taehyung and he are going to discuss it.

We go to a living room where Jungkook is already writing names down. Jimin sits down, placing me on his lap.

"Shall we invite King Yoongi?" Jungkook asks without looking up.

I tense when I hear his name...

"Nah," Teahyung says simply. "Let's just limit this to vampires only as always." Jungkook nods.

"Yeah, now that I think about it he doesn't like cheesy stuff either." Taehyung giggles.

"Are you guys close to him?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Kind of..." Taehyung traces off furrowing his brows to think of a proper explanation.

"It's mostly diplomatic relationship," Jimin says.

I sigh relief knowing I won't see him any time soon. 

I don't understand, why I tense every time someone brings his name up... This is weird, I have never seen him in my life, as far as I know, I'm a simple human.

"Well, here is the list of guests so far." Jungkook starts saying a lot of names I have never heard while Jimin and Taehyung either stay silent or protests.

"Lee Areum." My eyes widen, no one says anything so Jungkook continues.

Areum? I thought this was vampires only... Oh, wait... Yeah, I'm stupid, she's a vampire apparently...

Areum a vampire? I never thought of that before, but it makes sense to an extent, that is why Taehyung and Jimin are clients of her when it comes to special things. It makes me happy knowing she will be there with me, I want her to be my bridesmaid.

"I think that would be it," Jungkook speaks again making me come back to reality.

"Yeah, we have got everyone that is important," Jimin agrees.

"So what's next?" Jungkook asks.

"Miyoung's dress!" Teahyung says.

He jumps out of his seat excitedly, he looks at his watch before speaking again.

"3 o'clock, we have time!" Taehyung smiles widely.

He takes my hand to pull me out of Jimin's lap making him groan in annoyance.

"Where are you guys going?" Jimin asked annoyed.

"We gotta go with Areum so she has enough time to prepare for her wedding dress!"

"Wait! I'm going" Jungkook hurriedly stands up.

"I am too," Jimin demands.

"No!" Jungkook and Taehyung say at the same time.

"You can't be there, you might see the design of her dress and you know it's of bad luck!" Jungkook says quickly.

Jimin rolls his eyes before plopping himself down on the sofa. He pouts looking at me with puppy eyes.

I walk to him, I cup his cheeks between my hands and I start to kiss his entire face.

"I'll be back soon." I peck his lips before walking away.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and I walk excitedly out of the castle.

=========

A/N- Today was a sad day, I went to my high school to get supplies for the online classes that are going to start soon. A teacher gave me everything that was in my locker in a bag. :(

I will not be back to school this school year at least and that sucks, I want to cry, I want to see my friends and mess around the school as always. I wish this pandemic never happened.

Well, I'm done venting.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all are healthy and stay safe!

A/N (From when I was editing this.) It's been almost a month since classes have ended this school year. It was a depressing semester in which the only good thing was that I didn't need to socialize with anyone of my school, not even with my teacher as they would limit to upload the homework in Google Classroom and that was it.