21: Confusion

"I GOT SOMETHING!" Jungkook screams.

"What is it?!" I ran to him to see his phone screen.

Jungkook starts to read. "Dynasty Joseon. Joseon Anne, the mother, an English princess that was married for diplomatic reasons to Joseon Sungmin, the second son of the king at the time. They had two children, James Joseon and..." His eyes widen. "Joseon HeeYoung."

"And...? I know that is King Yoongi's mate but what does that have to do with Miyoung?" Taehyung asks.

"I found a photo of the family taken in 1908, a year before King Yoongi took HeeYoung with him, look!"

Jungkook shows us a photo of the family posing for a family portrait... an old photo. They all smile happily, the love in the family was obvious.

"HeeYoung looks just like you..." Jimin traces off.

"But.. it can't be me..." I look at the dress again. 

"Miyoung can't be her," Jimin starts. "If Miyoung was her then King Yoongi would have been informed, HeeYoung was transported back to the castle a couple of decades ago wasn't she?" Jungkook and Taehyung nod with their brows furrowed.

"I can't be her, I woke up in an ordinary hospital."

"And a crappy one by the way," Jimin says remembering the hospital we went to. "They wouldn't leave Miyoung there in a million years."

I sit down next to the dress grabbing my head. "Plus, Jimin is my soulmate"

"You're right..." Teahyung trailed off. "Oh! what if she is just related to them, like a cousin or maybe James' granddaughter or something!"

"That makes more sense..." I tailed off.

I did this to myself... I wish I didn't, this is giving me a headache.

"There is not much information about James' offspring... he did have children but it doesn't say how many or with whom, everything gets lost after that," Jungkook says while reading their profiles.

"But how? He was important, he was the fourth in line to the throne," Taehyung says.

He shows me the family tree, the first son of the king was the crowned prince who would later be the king. After he was his son, then there was the second son of the king, Sungmin and his children, James and HeeYoung.

"Apparently James didn't want his life in the public eye, this says that HeeYoung left her family when she was eighteen. Nothing else is known of her after that, but in this world, we all know what happened to her."

"Maybe Miyoung is James' granddaughter, after all, it doesn't seem so impossible if you look closely James and HeeYoung were so identical people thought they were twins when in reality James was a year and a half older."

Everything went silent leaving us to the noise of our thoughts.

WHO AM I?! 

I can't stop screaming that in my head, all this is so confusing but nothing explains this dress.

"Oh!" Taehyung exclaims. "James did have two sons and three daughters, and they say the daughters were so gorgeous, they all felt like they were looking to other versions of the disappeared HeeYoung."

"There you go," Jungkook says smiling.

I furrow my brows. "Well, I guess that answer some questions? Kind of..."

Did my family saw the opportunity to abandon me? 

I decide to stop thinking about it, I'll let it go now, I don't like living like this... I'm Park Miyoung now, I am a queen and whoever I was before, died.

Problem solved.

I take the dress to the wardrobe again, I kind of want to throw it away but I won't, is the only thing I have from the other person.

I come back to the room to see everyone on their phone.

"Oh! Hyungs! I called it!" Jungkook says with a big bunny smile.

"What?" Jimin asks.

"King Yoongi is coming back to his kingdom, he is supposed to be here the day after tomorrow to make sure the pandemic is not going to affect werewolves in any way and make sure to protect HeeYoung from it."

"That was fast," Jimin says neutrally.

I lay down on the bed trying to clear my thoughts, I blow air out of my mouth randomly.

After a while, Taehyung and Jungkook leave the room to go play video games.

Jimin comes to the bed, he lays down while pulling me closer to him, he buries his face in the crook of my neck.

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin asks while starting to kiss my neck.

"I'm trying not to think" Jimin smirks ."No Jimin, I know what that smirk means." He pouts but doesn't say anything else.

"What you need to do is hibernate for a while."

"I don't know about that..." I say unsure.

I don't know if that will help.

Vampires hibernate from a couple of days, decades, or even centuries. That's when they use the famous coffins, humans wouldn't dare to open the coffins so they would leave the coffins alone.

"I'll hibernate with you, we don't need coffins." He chuckles. "We are in the castle."

"..."

"Give it a try, you'll see how relaxed you'll feel after two days," He persuades me.

"Okay, I'll give it a try," I finally give in.

"Yay! I'm so excited to hibernate with you in my arms, is something I have wanted to do for a long time."

Jimin goes quickly to tell Taehyung and Junkook to no bother us for a while and then he comes back with a big smile.

He spoons me, hugging me tightly we start the process to hibernate.