12: Dress

I jump out of the car once we get to the hospital, Jimin follows me closely. When we get to the hospital we walk directly to the receptionist. 

"How may I help you?" The receptionist says.

"I came here to pick up my clothes..." The receptionist furrows his brows. "I'm Kim Miyoung..."

"Oh!" His eyes widen. "Yes." He chuckles awkwardly. 

He tells us to sit while we wait for a nurse to bring my clothes. I bite my lips nervously, Jimin holds my hand the entire time.

"Kim Miyoung?" A female voice calls, I look up to see a familiar face, Margaret.

She hands me a bag with a sweet smile. "Here are your clothes sweety."

"Thank you." I take the bag.

Jimin and I get out of the hospital. Once we are in the car we both just sit there in silence.

I sigh deeply, I'm scared of opening the bag, I don't know what to expect. 

"I'll look at it when we get home..." I trail off.

After a couple of seconds, Jimin starts to drive home.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

We walk to the living room, Jungkook and Taehyung follow us.

"What is that Noona?" Jungkook asked tilting his head.

I open the bag not knowing what to expect.

I furrow my brows, I take out of the bag a dress.

I look at it carefully, it looks handmade with the finest materials ever, the dress is cover in the dirt on the back and ends of it.

"It looks like a dress a queen would wear in the 20th century..." Taehyung trailed off.

We all have our brows furrowed by now. Why was I wearing this? This dress looks like it was made in the early 1900s... I don't understand anything...

I blink multiple times before sitting down on the couch.

"Maybe Miyoung entered a coma back in the 20th century," Jungkook says trying to think about an explanation.

"But that can't be..." I trailed off.

"Remember Miyoung is a human... She can't have lived back then." Taehyung says.

"You are right." Jungkook sighs.

We all look at the dress that is on the table, many questions come to my mind but none of them can be answered. I thought this would answer some questions are at least give me an insight into what I was wearing before everything happened; I never expected this to give me a new headache.

"Who are you Kim Miyoung?" Taehyung asks and then chuckles.

"I wish I knew..." I say with an absent mind.

After a while, I take the dress to my room. I hang the dress in my wardrobe, behind everything, I don't want to see it. 

In the bag, there was also a pair of boots that look like they have been through a lot...

I sit on the bed looking into space trying to imagine myself wearing that dress but I can't, I have never worn something like that... well, at least as far as I remember, in all those weird memories that I have I'm unable to see what I'm wearing.

Jimin jumps on the bed and snuggles me to him, he pulls me down making me lay on my back with him hovering over me.

I look at him, he has that big smirk on his face. He leans down, without giving me time to react he starts to kiss my neck hungrily, I let a soft moan out.

"J-Jimin w-what are you doing?" He doesn't answer me, he continues to kiss my neck.

He kisses my mark and seconds later his fangs get into my skin.

I whimper when I feel him drink my blood but it doesn't hurt as I expected, Jimin starts to caress my inner thighs up and down, a wave of pleasure invades me.

Once Jimin is done drinking he buries his face on my neck to kiss my mark over and over again.

I just lay there trying to calm my crazy hormones.

"How would you feel if I turn you into a vampire right now?" Jimin finally says looking up me, he stares deeply into my eyes.

I think about it for a while, but I know it needs to happen at some point.

"I wouldn't mind..." Jimin's eyes shine.

"Okay, but let me warn you that it will be painful and you will pass out for a couple of days."

"We have enough time, we have two weeks before the wedding..."

Jimin smiles, but he stills unsure.

"Are you sure? I don't want to force you."

"I'm sure, it needs to happen." I smile reassuringly.

Jimin nods slowly, he bites his wrist to create a wound, after that he gives me his wrist, I take it to my mouth and I start to drink his blood.

His blood is delicious, I can't stop myself from drinking it... Jimin doesn't move, he lets me have all the blood I want.

With all my will I stop drinking, Jimin kisses me passionately.

I start to feel a fire initiates in my stomach, I groan in pain.

Jimin hugs me tightly caressing my hair; the pain only increases and starts to expand up my body to my lungs and heart, it goes to my extremities, my vision starts to get blurry once the fire-sensation goes up my to my throat and head. My entire body feels on fire, it is hard to breathe, and my vision goes dark.

"Sweet dreams." Is the last thing I hear.