Chapter 4

Nara POV

Yawning, I got up from my bed and shuffled into the bathroom, prepared myself and styled my hair a little.

Makeup? Well, not really. I just always wore a little lip gloss and mascara, but I didn't really need anything else.

I'm not a makeup fan.

Then I put on something oversized, and since it's quite warm, a sweater too big for a dress. If I can describe it like that.

The school day was pretty boring. Even Yoona didn't terrorize, although I was looking forward to it.

Okay, maybe I was pretending to have a lot of confidence, but actually I'm not really.

But no one needs to know that.

I just walked through the school building next to Minjae, because I had to go back to my locker before we could go to music class.

Then we met Huijun. He had put on that infectious grin again, so I had to smile. Minjae looked suspiciously at him and then at me.

"Hey, Nara!" Huijun said happily. "Well?" I asked just as friendly. I had grown fond of Huijun, too. I've only seen him at school, but he's really nice.

"Do you have something to do today?" he asked me, and I thought about it. "Yes, we have to continue working on our Beatles project!" Minjae said somewhat energetically, so I looked at him confused.

He laughed nervously for a moment and scratched his neck.

I couldn't help it and had to laugh. "Oh God you are really confusing." I said while I kept on laughing, and both of them laughed along.

"I'm free this weekend." I said, and Huijun smiled at me. He asked me if I could meet him. I nodded slightly. "Sure." I just said.

He thought for a moment. "Let's exchange numbers so I can write you again." he said. I nodded, and Minjae also took out his mobile. I looked at him confused.

"I want your number too." he said, and I had to laugh again for a moment, whereupon he smiled at me broadly.

Oh God, sooooooo cute.

So I said my number and they both wrote it down. "I'll just wait for you." he said and stood up to Minjae.

The look they both gave each other escaped me, though.

Suddenly Minjae and Huijun looked at a boy who was running past us with a girl at his side, grinning. "Hey, Junhyuk!" said Huijun.

The boy just called turned around, and since I wanted to see who it was too, I turned my head. But I forgot the door and the locker.

So I bumped my head roughly and hissed briefly.

Minjae immediately looked at me and had to laugh out loud. "Yeah, sure. Very funny, you Pabo." I growled and he laughed even more.

Holding my head, I took a closer look at Junhyuk and the girl next to him. The girl next to him looked like me a bit suspicious, and when they met our eyes, we had to grin.

"Um, hey Huijun?" asked the boy with the turquoise hair. Minjae just nodded at him briefly as a greeting, and the boy nodded back. Junhyuk looked at Jinsoul.

"Who is that there?" Jinsoul asked and pointed at me with her head. Minjae grinned broadly. "The clumsiness in person." he explained.

I rolled my eyes.

"Nara, and you?" I asked her. She smiled broadly. "Jinsoul. Pleased to meet you." she said cheerfully. Okay, I like her immediately.

"Jinsoul, are you coming?" Junhyuk asked the girl I had just met. She nodded with a big smile and took his hand again.

How cute is that!?

Gently smiling, I looked after them both, Minjae couldn't take my eyes off her and he looked at them as well.

Then he giggled briefly.

"Sorry Nara, but Junhyuk is taken." he explained provocatively and I slapped him lightly against his shoulder. "Next time it won't end so well." I threatened him.

He laughed again. Oh my God, why is his laughter so adorable?

"As much as I hate to interrupt, we must go to class." Huijun said... in a huff. I think he sounded a bit like that.

I laughed for a moment. "You bastard. I'll interrupt you next time, too." Minjae said.

I closed my locker door and put my backpack back on. "Okay Dramaqueen, are you coming?" I asked him provocatively.

Minjae looked at me in a fake shock. "My poor heart." he grabbed his chest where his heart was, and I had to giggle again briefly.

"Okay poor heart, now just come!" I said laughing and Minjae grinned at me broadly.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☁️🍒☁️˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Minjae POV

I have to admit that Nara is totally nice and funny once you get to know her.

Okay, I've only known her for a day, but she's still totally lovable. I regret that bet all the more. It feels wrong.

While Huijun doesn't seem to regret it at all. Nara is very pretty, I don't want to hurt her.

Minjae, you've known her for a day.

In the end, I worry too much, and she'll be fine. But I didn't know about Huijun's plan at that moment.

I ran next to Nara to the music room. "Jinsoul seems really nice." she said and I nodded. "Yes, but also a little crazy. I think you two would get along well." I said and she laughed briefly.

"I guess so. I like her immediately." she said and smiled slightly. Her smile always infects me somehow.

In the room we sat down on our place. The teacher told us to continue working on our projects. And she was reading the newspaper on the side.

Good teacher.

Nara and I just talked about everything. But I think my question has put a damper on the mood.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend Nara?" I asked her quietly.

She sighed briefly and suddenly looked sad. Did I ask the wrong question? She looked at me and smiled, but hardly noticeable.

"One single one. But well, he's an ass," she said and scratched her arm through her long sleeve.

Somehow I felt pity and sympathy for her. "He doesn't deserve you. Believe me." I said cheerfully and she got a slightly red cheek. "Hey, thanks." she said embarrassed.

I laughed softly for a moment. The teacher didn't care, but we talked quietly anyway.

Nara was then normal with me again, which I was very happy about. I thought my question had upset her or closed her mind, but it was just normal like every moment else.

I still find her mysterious, but actually she is not. You just have to warm up with Nara.

Why do I think about Nara all the time? She's not really that important.

Is she?

I was just wondering something important myself. Important to me. I looked over at Nara again, but still thinking.

She was drawing. And it looked quite beautiful. She's really creative.

"What are you drawing?" I asked her. She finished the line and then sighed briefly before shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know. Just bits and pieces." she murmured.

I had to laugh again for a moment. I've never met a girl like her.

Not yet.