Chapter 13

Nara POV

I woke up yawning and blinked into the sunlight that was shining on my face. Minjae cuddled up next to me.

I smiled slightly, looked at Huijun who was still sleeping peacefully as well.

The party last night was pretty cool. We played Mario Kart together, watched a movie and then went to my room.

I carefully separated from Minjae and quietly left my room.

In the kitchen I thought about what I could make for breakfast. Cornflakes is good.

I put the things on the table and then waited for the two sleepyheads by sitting on the couch.

Some time later the two boys came down, still quite sleepy, so I automatically had to smile.

"Sit down, boys. Breakfast is ready." I said with a smile.

Huijun immediately went to the kitchen table, but Minjae hugged me again from behind as I got up.

When we all sat at the table, it was quite quiet. Okay, admittedly I am a morning grump too.

My eyes were on the clock. My father wanted to drop by this morning, but it is not there.

Of course it's not...

I thought about it. And I closed my eyes and chewed on my cereal.

He's always so busy and we have good money for that but...

Money doesn't bring happiness.

I opened my eyes again and looked around between Huijun and Minjae. Then I smiled slightly again.

When we were done, the two boys got up and got ready.

I went there and washed the bowls and put the things back where I took them from.

"We are waiting for you Nara." Minjae said laughing and I sighed softly.

He is really not coming.  Anyway, I understand. Appa has a lot on his mind...

"On my way boys." I said with a grin and ran quickly past them, finished me too and came back to the living room.

Huijun, Minjae and I left the house together.  We were all really looking forward to this day together.

It will be great!

Besides, Minjae seems to be much better again. He can really take a lot.

Some time later we arrived at the mall.  There was already a lot going on, which is kind of normal.

I kept an eye out for my favourite shop.  However, I faltered. A much too familiar face came into my field of vision.

Yoona. And the guy who beat up Minjae. They looked so close.

Now I realized something. They are brother and sister. Yoona's brother beat up Minjae.  I'm sure that's what she wanted.

I clenched my hands into fists.

Minjae had seen them too and his gaze darkened as well.

I took his hand and squeezed it lightly, he squeezed mine lightly as well.

At least now we knew how we knew dad's face. So it is Yoona's brother. How did I know that?

Well, I didn't know it was Yoona's brother, but somehow I could guess it had something to do with Yoona.

We all turned away and continued to stroll around the mall.

Yoona will not ruin this day.

We stopped at my favorite store, which made me even more happy. We entered it and immediately this super cool sweater caught my eye.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☁️🍒☁️˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Minjae POV

Laughing, I looked at Nara, who enthusiastically held an oversized sweater in her hands.

I nodded slightly and she put it in her shopping basket. Should I buy it for her, or should she let her buy it herself.

Well, I could be a gentleman.

So I decided to buy her the sweater. Even though she protested.

Huijun had bought cool pants with a matching belt, and I decided to buy a nice girl's bracelet.

Nara had not seen it. It will be a gift for her.

Just as we were leaving the store, Yoona and her brother came into the store.

Disgusted, she looked at Nara.

I was angry again. She was guilty of my wounds and that something might have happened to Nara.

Growling, I turned away from her and ignored her.

She looked disappointed on the ground and we walked past her ice-cold. That was just a little too crass.

I can't imagine ever liking Yoona more than as a friend.

Yeah, I'm disgusted with myself right now.

We wandered around for a while and looked at some stuff. Then we walked back to Nara.

In her garden we relaxed a little and talked about everything.

•••

Another school day came to an end. Nara's home, she's a bit snuffy.

And I want her to be okay, so I told her to stay home. It's the only right thing to do.

Suddenly Yoona pulled my sleeve and I looked down at her nervously.

"What?" I asked coldly. She sighed.

"I'm sorry. Can we talk more in an empty classroom?" she asked me. I rolled my eyes, but nodded.

She would lie again anyway. That was all she did.

So I went with her into an empty classroom and stood with folded arms.

Suddenly the room was locked. "Yoona what the fuck?" I asked her angrily.

She laughed coldly. "Don't worry, you'll be out of here soon. I just want to know one thing." she said arrogantly as always.

I put my arms down and clenched my hands into fists.

"What do you want to know?"

My voice was extremely cold. I felt nothing but hatred and anger for her. This girl is the first and only one I hate.

She smiled confidently. And I didn't like that grin at all.

"It's a simple question, darling." she said giggling.

She almost sounded crazy.

"Now ask it already. I want my girlfriend." I said annoyed. Her eyes darkened.

"That's the point." she said with a cold laugh.  "You don't really like girls anymore." she said.

"Why are you so fat on her all of a sudden?" she asked, grinning arrogantly at me.

It was a funny question, and I wondered what my answer would be.

Something was very wrong here.