Epilogue

After it was all over, Yoona had really sought help. She was diagnosed with a minor psychological disorder.

I'm feeling a bit sorry now, beacuse it's not her fault being like she was.

But it could be treated well because she fought against it and she was even quite nice to me by now.

It's hard to believe that we even understand each other a little bit now. I mean, not as much as good friends.

But we are like friends now. Or maybe a bit.

For example, if she needs help at school or in any other subject, then I help when I can. And if I need help in maths, she helps me because she's a genius at that subject.

For real. I don't get how.

She has distanced herself from Minjae and Huijun and she even get along quite well with each other.

I think she really likes him.

But Huijun is not looking for a relationship, he has often said. He wants to have fun and party a bit.

Maybe they'll get together later.

And Huijun and I are doing pretty well. We meet regularly and have become very close. He even stopped this stupid bets.

Also, we talk about everything.

He's my best friend next to Jinsoul, who likes me a lot. She's super crazy, but that's what I love.

Minjae is now like a super soft and totally cute boy. I'm so in love with him, and luckily he's so in love with me too.

In itself, this move to Korea was the best thing that happened to me. I talked to my parents, too.

They are at home more often now and we are doing more together than before. That's so nice and we talk so much, not like before.

And everything's better now.

And Minjae gets along with my parents pretty well. They laugh together a lot and I think my parents already see him as a family member.

I am glad I met Minjae and fell in love with him. Even if it was a bit difficult at the start.

And all that in the first week. It sounds so crazy, and it is. For real.

I can say my life is such a crazy mess.

But everything is perfect now. You know, not really perfect because nothing can be perfect, but so much better than before.

Like literally perfect.

Now I need to go, Minjae and I are going to eat ice cream and then relax a bit at the park.

See you!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☁️🍒☁️˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Authors Note
So hello everybody.
Thank you so much for reading my book! I hope it's not too senseless at the end, but I wanted to have a bit tension before the good ending.
Thank you for all the reads and the votes. Thank you so so so much for everything.
I really love all of you! 🥺
Thank you little Gems! 💎💙