Chapter 6

Nara POV

I did not know what had happened, but I knew that I had screamed for a moment because suddenly three boys had attacked me.

One of them now pushed me against a tree on the forest path and his face was dangerously close to mine. He had foul breath, so I turned up my nose.

"Well little girl?" he asked with a confident grin and I swallowed.

"Let me go immediately!" I said loudly and my voice was even relatively firm, although I was extremely afraid.

But I don't think anyone heard me.

He came closer and closer to me, but I didn't want him to. I fidgeted around, could hardly move. He is quite strong.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling. "Hey!" He sounded angry and came closer. I looked over briefly and recognized Minjae clearly. What is he doing here?

The boys turned to him. They laughed out loud. "Pahaha, what are you going to do?" they asked gloatingly and grinned.

He got even angrier.

He clenched his fists and looked at me worried for a moment before he looked at the boys angrily. "You don't want to see me get aggressive." he growled.

The boys laughed up once more until suddenly one of the boys staggered to the side, hit on the cheek.

Frightened, I looked at Minjae. So he had meant it seriously.

The other two boys now looked at him angrily and stormed towards him. One of them he dodged, but the other one hit him with a kick in the stomach.

Minjae hissed briefly and pushed him back by the leg so that he fell rudely to the ground and hissed as well.

"Minjae, behind you!" I shouted and he quickly turned around and bent down. The guy missed and Minjae pushed him to the floor as well.

The boy from just now got up again and Minjae had noticed him but got a good blow on his lip so that it split and the wound started to bleed.

Minjae briefly pulled a face and spat the blood to the side. Then he wiped the blood away with his sleeve.

The fight went on for a while. Minjae got two more kicks in the stomach but he had finally won, using only little force.

"Shit, guys, this is not going to work!" The boys ran away quickly. Minjae stood there breathing heavily and still had clenched fists.

His gaze was dark and cold.

Finally they were gone and I rushed to Minjae who was now holding his stomach.

I didn't know myself what was wrong with me, but I fell around his neck and he himself was confused for a moment, as I noticed.

"Never do that again." I said and buried my head on his shoulder.

Was I afraid for him? Yes, I was.

Finally he actually hugged me too, which surprised me all the more, but I didn't find it bad.

Somehow it is... beautiful.

He laughed softly for a moment. "So next time I should let these boys take you with them or do what they want with you?" he asked and I looked at him.

I shook my head energetically. "No! But you are hurt!" I said and he smiled slightly.

"That's ok. It'll be gone tomorrow." he said and shrugged his shoulders, but hissed. I shook my head and lightly tapped his belly, causing him to pull his face.