Chapter 5

Nara POV

Minjae continued to come to me the rest of the days after school, and on Thursday we were almost finished. But on Friday we had to work on it again.

He thought for a moment. "Hey Nara, why don't you come to my place on Friday?" he asked and smiled for a moment. I nodded slightly. Why not?

I was interested in what he was like anyway.

He had to smile a second time and I smiled back. This week we have already become closer.

Maybe I would actually already call him a friend.

We also met Jinsoul and Junhyuk a few times at school and she is really cool. I like her.

Huijun came back to us. "Hey Nara, don't forget our date on Saturday." he said, grinning at me broadly. I laughed for a moment.

"Yah! This isn't a date." I grumbled, but was still friendly. Minjae rolled his eyes. "Sorry sweetie, but she's already dating me." he said provocatively.

I had to laugh out loud, I just couldn't hold it.

Those two are so crazy and funny.

I wiped away my tears of laughter and looked at both of them, who also grinned and gave each other a fatal look.

"I'm not dating either of you two and I probably never will." I said with a grin and shrugged my shoulders at the pouty mouths.

Huijun threw a confident look at Minjae. Minjae, however, only turned his eyes for a moment. Somehow, he didn't want to make that bet anymore.

"Okay, so after school today at your place?" I asked Minjae who nodded. "Yes. Are you already curious what it looks like in the lion's den?" he asked laughing and I nodded.

"Yes, I'm already interested." I said and grinned briefly. We went to the last lesson, which was really boring.

Okay, school is boring in itself. Except for the friends.

Friends are the best part of school.

I packed up my things and Minjae was already finished, so he got up and waited until I was done.

He watched me pack, somehow it felt weird. I smiled for a moment, and then got up.

"Let's go." Minjae said with a smile and I followed him. He lived not far from me, if you include the path through the forest.

He unlocked the door and I entered his house, waiting for instructions.

"In my room we can do the rest of the things that need to be done." he said. I smiled briefly and he ran ahead into his room, I followed him.

In fact, his room is neater than I thought, and definitely neater than mine.

He let himself fall on his bed and now just lay there. Slowly he closed his eyes. "Yah! Don't you fall asleep." I said and he laughed for a moment.

"No, not yet." he said and sat up. Then he pointed to his desk.

"You still have to finish painting." he said with a smile. I nodded slightly and went over to the desk.

Slowly I sat down on the chair and took my pencils out of my backpack.

I felt Minjae's presence behind me and turned my head slightly in his direction. He looked at the paper and then at my hands.

Is he watching me paint?

I didn't really let myself be distracted and just started to finish sketching and lightly painting the picture of the Beatles.