Chapter 16

Minjae POV

We lay down on the grass and looked up at the sky. The weather is just phenomenal.

A short time later we dozed off. At least Nara and Huijun. I fell asleep completely.

I noticed that Huijun, too, fell asleep.

When I woke up, Nara was gone. Neither I nor Huijun saw anything.

I looked around quickly, but I couldn't find her. She didn't answer her cell phone either. And that's really strange.

I asked where she was. I was worried.

"Maybe she went home. Stay calm, I'm sure she's fine." he said with a smile. I hardly nodded at all.

"Maybe so." I said, swallowing. I'm sure she's fine. If she wasn't, I'm sure she would have written or told me something.

Huijun and I walked by Nara's place, and when she didn't open the door I was suspicious after all.

Huijun was suspicious, too. "Maybe something happened." he asked.

I sighed deeply and thought.

"What could have happened? Nara could not have simply left." I said. "She can't have left without saying anything."

I know this because she never has done anything like this before.

Huijun nodded approvingly. "Okay, it sounds crazy but..." He broke off.

I looked at him with interest. "What?" I asked impatiently. He laughed softly.

"Maybe Yoona has something to do with it? Her brother seems to be able to do anything." he said quietly now and his face was quite serious.

"It doesn't sound so far-fetched indeed. It makes sense." I said.

Huijun nodded. "Just because she hates Nara. And Nara is with you. Maybe some kind of revenge? The video didn't help much." he explained.

It seemed pretty logical to me, so I nodded vigorously. "Well, if it's really true, we'd better get going." I said.

In a quick run, we went near Yoona's house, but didn't really get close. It's a longer way than I imagined it to be.

Junhyuk came towards us with Jinsoul. "Hey you two." he said smiling.

"Hey you two?" Huijun asked and took a deep breath. I sighed for a moment, so I got confused looks.

"How are you?" I asked quickly. Wow, great Minjae. It must have gone down really well.

I could slap myself.

"I'm fine." Junhyuk said. Jinsoul nodded. "Yeah, me too. We spent a nice afternoon together." she said smiling.

"And you?" he asked. I took a deep breath. "Not so good. Nara is gone." I said quickly and looked around again.

"Gone?" Jinsoul asked confusedly. "About 15 minutes ago, we saw her with a boy and Yoona. It was kind of strange." Junhyuk said.

Yeah, it was strange because Nara hates Yoona and her brother, I get it.

I looked at him in surprise. "Where did they go?" Huijun asked and I looked at them curiously.

"Towards Yoona's home. Why? Is something wrong?" the youngest's girlfriend asked us with a worried face.

I shook my head a bit energetic. "Not really. We think they are holding Nara against her will." I said.

Their eyes widened. "Well, hurry up. Good luck you two!" Jinsoul replied, still worried.