Chapter 7

Minjae POV

I squinted wearily at the sun. It shone gently on my face. On my chest I felt an object or rather another person.

I remembered the last night and lifted my head slightly to look at the sleeping Nara with a smile. How sweet.

I looked around. Everything was as we had left it the night before. So her parents still aren't here yet?

Okay, I kind of feel sorry for her. Nara made a happy sound.

She snuggled up against me a bit, which made me blush. What's wrong with me? I don't usually blush in these things.

I nudged her briefly and she opened her eyes in a confused, blinking way before she yawned.

"What is it?" she asked quietly and closed her eyes again.

Apparently she then became aware of what was going on and she quickly sat up, red as a tomato.

"One word about this and you're dead." she said to me, looking at me threateningly.

I laughed briefly. Sweet.

"Your parents aren't home yet. When are they coming?" I asked. She looked away, depressed.

"My parents are away on business." she murmured and got up.

"Would you like breakfast?" she asked me. I sat up and hissed briefly.

Immediately she hurried to me. "What's wrong?" she asked in a panic. I smiled at her. "Just my stomach. As usual, all normal." I murmured. She shook her head.

She disappeared for a moment and came back with the ointment. "Chop-chop, sweater up." she said to me.

I did what she said and she cleaned my stains. "This is all my fault..." she whispered and put the ointment away.

When she came back, I grabbed her wrist and she looked at me confused. "It is not your fault." I told her.

She smiled slightly. I didn't know what I was doing myself, but I pulled her down to me and hugged her tightly.

Nara did not resist, she returned the hug.

I sighed briefly and the smell of cherries poked into my nose. She smelled of them. I love cherries.

She giggled briefly. "Okay cuddly bear, do you have breakfast wishes or not?" she asked me again and I grinned.

"Pancakes." Nara nodded and disappeared into the kitchen.

I could watch her from my place on the sofa. She first stirred the batter, then she put it into the pan and skilfully turned the pancakes over.

She laid a table and added fresh fruit with whipped cream before she put 2 large pancakes on a plate for each of them and looked at me.

"I'm on my way." I said with a smile, and walked over to her table.

She had placed a glass of red juice on the table for me. When I took a sip, I discovered it was cherry juice.

"Yummy." I said, and she smiled crooked. "Usually I cook just for me or I make myself cornflakes." she told me and I nodded.

I wouldn't mention her parents to Nara again.

"Hey Minjae?" Nara asked and I looked at her. "Yes?" I asked in return and she took a deep breath.

"If I want to tell a boy that I like him, even though we haven't known each other for long. How do I do that well?" she asked.

Her question took me a bit by surprise.

Who is she talking about? I am curious. Nevertheless I thought.