Chapter 27

[Normal P.O.V]

Isla Guatamala, Drago's Fortress
06:32 A.M.
Mission Odin Status: ?????

Astrid stared at angel-like army in front of them. She knew it was weird that they didn't look like the army that they saw before. But she never expected Night Fury to be leading it.

'Is this the rumored Valhalla, Cutthroat was talking about?' She thought.

Drago's army seemed more confused than Drakos. They were expecting their allies to show up, and block their opponents' escape path. But instead, literally knights in shining armor had come to rescue them. But it didn't matter to them. They had the advantage.

A large man in full combat armor made his way to the front of the army. He must've been the general, with the horned helmet and the great executioner's axe.

Raising his voice, he yelled out, "Blast them to hell!!"

The catapults, ballistas, and the turrets began whirring and rumbling to life, the men operating the machines reloading them as Drago's army roared and cheered.

The Drakos agents began to panic because they thought that there's no way they can avoid it. But underneath Night Fury's mask, an knowing smirk began to grow.

As the general was about to announce to fire, a pair of giant claws grabbed him, and pulled him into the air. The man screamed, as the claws dug its talons into his skin. Everyone watched in utter awe as the claws, which belonged to a giant owl, carried the general away.

Then, like a dragon raid, more bird-like creatures began picking off the army, as if they were ants. They just saw one with a lion's body, and an eagle's head and wings, tear off a turret from the wall. What's even shocking, is that there were riders on top of the creatures. The riders wore the same armor as the ones in Night Fury's army, white gleaming armour that shone in the sunlight.

A figure from on top of the giant owl, raised its staff, and waved it around in a circle. To normal people, it looks like the figure was a lunatic. But to Night Fury, that was the signal.

He turned to the army behind him. Wielding his flaming sword in his right hand, he whipped out his pistol and raised an eyebrow at them.

"What are you waiting for? Christmas?" He asked sarcastically.

The Valhalla warriors responded with a thunderous roar, and together with Night Fury, they charged. As they careered towards the enemy army, the horse riders took off the cloth from their horses, only to reveal that they weren't horses at all, but strange creatures no one has seen before. A few of them are, a three-headed wolf, a deer with a large rack and the tail of a hawk, and what appears to be a green-skinned unicorn.

The Drakos agents were stunned and frozen at first. But once they realize that they were their allies, their demeanor changed. Astrid was the first to unfreeze. She yelled out a war cry, and lunged towards the distracted enemy army, wading through the front lines.

Soon, the rest joined in and rushed towards them like an angry mob. A mob with dangerous weapons. Astrid dodge a blow from a soldier and she brought her axe to his back. She quickly yanks it away and hit another to his stomach, causing his abdomen to bleed out.

The Valhalla army continued to rush forward, and then stopped abruptly, inches away from the battle. The front liners raised their shields up in the air then slammed it down onto the ground, creating a shield wall. Some of Drago's men noticed them, and decided to test their strength. Only for glaives to protrude, piercing their bodies.

"Iauculor!" A voice shouted.

A shower of flaming bolts suddenly arced over their heads and slammed into the enemy, peppering hundreds of Drago's soldiers.

Life's Just A GameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara