35.

Later that night, we all sat together in the cellblock. Beth sat on the edge of the stairs but I leaned against the wall with Maggie. She was playing her with her hands when I nudged her shoulder, "you good?" I asked, she then slowly looked over at me.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine. Glenn's just sort of been off with me lately. Since Woodbury, he's been distant."

I nodded and then looked over at Glenn who was leaning against the cells with Daryl and Hershel. I knew Maggie had a difficult time with people not opening up as quickly. I frowned and then pushed my knees up against my chest, "we went through it at Woodbury. Glenn more than me. He was beat up heavily, and then Merle put a walker in the room. He almost died, but, he'll come around." I tried to reassure her but she just shrugged. I put my arm over her shoulder and brought her into a hug when suddenly Beth started to sing. Maggie and I both smiled at each other as we took in her words. That's when Rick walked down the steps, Judith in his arms. He looked around at all of us before walking to the men.

I closed my eyes and placed my head on Maggie's shoulder. When Beth stopped, we all started to say our good nights and headed to our individual cells. I hugged Hershel and gave him a kiss on the cheek and did the same to Beth and Maggie. Then I headed up to my cell, when I enter I see Daryl sitting on the bed. I gave him a slight smile as I took off my belt that held my gun and knife. I put it down on the desk and then felt a hand trail up my arm, a shiver went up my spin as I felt his lips touch my ear and he whispered, "happy birthday."

His next motions happened so quickly, he spun me around by putting his hands on my hips and pressed me close to him as he pressed a hungrily kiss on my lips. I smiled within the kiss as I placed my hands on his back and then he pressed me closer and he placed his hand entangled in my hair. I then felt his hands move down and he found the hem of my shirt quickly and tossed it to the side leaving me in only my bra. He then moved me backwards making me jump at the coldness of the wall on my bare back. I shivered as he chuckled and then kissed me harder, then he trailed the kisses down my neck and then he found my collarbone but this time he trailed the kisses lower until he found the middle of both of my breast and then he looked up at me, he gave me a smirk before lifting his hands and unbuckled the bra letting it fall to the ground. This left my full chest exposed. Daryl took my naked body, sighing with satisfaction he took his mouth and placed it over one of my hard nipples. I moaned louder than I expected at the sudden burst of pleasure. He smiled as he licked and at times used his teeth in kissing my breast.

I placed my hands in his hair, tugging slight as he then started to trail his kisses lower. I smiled as he kissed my stomach. Butterflies started to flutter as he played with the button of my jeans. I groaned as he teased me, he let a low chuckle leave his lips as he finally unbuttoned my jeans and dropped them along with my underwear down to the floor. This left me completely exposed. A little insecure, I tensed up. Daryl noticed this and he brought his head back up towards me. He searched my eyes and put a piece of hair behind my ear, "you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." His sudden change in emotion made me blush. He placed a finger under my chin as he brought me closer. He placed a kiss on my lips before lifting me up on his hips. This motion made me gasp at the feeling of his erection underneath his pants. I started to kiss him harder as he placed me underneath him on the bed. He leaned over me and then pulled from the kiss quickly taking his shirt off and tossing it over his shoulder and then pressed our bodies together kissing me roughly. Being this close and having our skin being touched like this made me feel warm inside. Made me realize how much I needed him. I pulled from the kiss, trailing down his neck as I reached down for his pants. I felt him smile as I unbuttoned them and pulled them down exposing his erection. He kicked off his pants and then took one last look at me, "are you sure?" He asked, his breath heavy from our intimate actions. I moved my hand onto his stomach. I nodded quickly looking into his eyes searching them to see if he regrets anything. He smirked as he connected our bodies again and pressed his lips onto mine, my legs spread open letting him go in between them. Our hips connected as I felt him against me. I pulled from our kiss and connected our foreheads and that's when he pressed himself into me.