ddaeng || yeji.yeonjun

<<<<<

<<<<<

"do you want a lullaby or something?" yeji asked, half serious and not expecting him to say yes.

"...sure. don't ruin my eardrums though."

yeonjun got himself situated and comfortable in her lap as her hand ran through his hair. they were just so comfortable with each other. it was already at the point where she was questioning this friendship. was it like what she had with lia and the rest or...

something else?

her heart seemed to beat faster. the other people dozing off in the living room almost disappeared. they were all having a binge kdrama night at yeji and yeonjun's apartment and it was currently three in the morning.

in the beginning, they were forced to be roommates. now, life before yeonjun was a haze. they had been together for what. half a hear already. it felt like she had known him for ten times longer. it was funny to remember how they hated each other in the beginning.

she brought up her phone and searched up the lyrics to the song she had in mind. it was one that she had been listening to lately but hadn't completely memorized yet. she cleared her throat. yeji was going to wow him with her skills.

"ilpal ilsam sampal ddaeng. u wrong me right jal bwa ddaeng.

haggyojung ullyeola brr brr ddaeng."

it was quiet. yeonjun's opened his eyes and he couldn't hold back the wide grin that spread across his face.

someone started laughing their ass off and ruining it. yuna spit out her water and it showered hueningkai who was sitting across from her on their dining table.

"eumm...naega bogien neoneneun ddaeng."

yeji was offended and it made them laugh harder.