that's my girl pt.two || yeji.yeonjun

(omg

(omg..9k??? that looks not real lol. thank u to those who like my writing ❤️❤️ :)))

<<<

it was winter then too. just barely enough so that there was no ice.

this was enough stress to make her want to run away and leave everyone and everything. she'll come back when the due dates have passed and nothing was expected of her. she wished. but that was unrealistic—everything was expected from her.

instead, she sat on the large staircase leading into the large, still open library. it was midnight and the sky was pitch black. she was supposed to be studying extra atop of extra to get into the university her parents wanted.

she was so sick of it. sick, but unable to do anything about it. so she opted for ugly crying on the lone staircase. it isn't that weird to find students crying, though. no one stopped to check, minding their own business. she liked it that way.

he, on the other hand, didn't like studying, therefore, he did not study. but he liked cars. that was the only reason why he was here—to grab a book on mechanics.

usually, he was good at minding his own business. in fact, if he didn't recognize her as the smartest but most uptight girl in school, he would've kept on his way. for what reason, he wasn't sure...

but he stopped.

maybe it's the fact that they're from different worlds and he wants to see what would happen if they were to cross. maybe it's the memory of sitting alone, just like she was, and wishing for someone to come.

he sat down next to her. feeling his presence, she lifted her head from her arms, her eyes smudged and red. the coat sleeves of her tan overcoat were soaked through with snot and tears.

"what do you want?" she asked disdainfully, glaring. can't he see that she wants to be alone?

"to know what's wrong," he replied, nonchalant and leaning against his hand. he turned to look at her better, and when his face came into the light, she recognized him.

choi yeonjun was good looking, but bad news. everyone knew that. there was an aura that he carried around him that demanded attention—he was cool. that was the best way to put it.

the spark in his eyes proved so—brimming with electricity and energy that she had never seen before. she wished she had that spark. she wished for a lot of things, she realized.

"that's none of your business."

it came out of her mouth like a default. an instinct, somewhat. like she was prepared to say it to whoever was going to ask.