Chapter 29

• Chapter 29 •

Two days later.

Bon has been too excited to get my outfit done for the grand party that's on the way. He has been texting me on the phone that Harry gave me, almost every two hours what I like and what I don't on the clothes, if the mask I want to wear should have a bigger nose than my actual one etc. I have to say he's very funny and lovely. I actually like his presence and generally texting him. If I can have at least one person to count on in the future, he might as well be it, because his skills on transforming people is quite exciting. He sent me pictures of before and after and I really couldn't believe how perfectly he could make a woman to look like a man or the opposite. I'm certain we won't be caught.

Harry and Elijah have been gone since yesterday. I don't know where they are, Bon obviously won't tell me anything and the maids barely look ay me when they serve the meals. I believe I'm the first girl who has actually stayed in this mansion, otherwise the maids wouldn't be so pissed off by my presence. There is no way Harry hasn't fucked them all.

Lying down on the bed with my back leaning against the headboard of the bed, I had the MacBook on my lap and searched through the news. Reading through the articles, I could sense people's fear. Harry is already a very feared man; people worry what is going to be his next move.

Ι searched Harry Styles on Google, no results according to his past. Just articles and comments mentioning his name. I frowned in annoyance and confusion. How is it possible for the whole world to be so petrified of Harry without any source of information about his crimes?

This man is a fucking genius. He has obviously erased everything from the internet just so nobody can have evidence against him. As for the criminal record and the data kept at the police files, I have no access whatsoever.

He has killed children. Don't trust him.

My heart shook inside my chest. Is Harry really that cruel? Would he really murder innocent kids? And I gave myself to this man...

The door opened and to my surprise, Harry walked in, wearing a plain white turtleneck sweater, matched with black jeans and black boots, a black leather jacket hugging his muscular body. His hair was perfectly pushed back, showing off his the strong bone structure of his face. He was holding four shopping bags in his hand.

"Greetings." he nodded, smirking sexily at me. My heart fluttered.

Fuck, I missed his face.

"Well look who remembered us." I cocked a brow, settling the MacBook on my side

"Had some businesses to take care of." he said casually, shrugging his shoulders.

"I see."

"Get dressed, I'll need your beauty with me today." he ordered, walking towards me before throwing the bags on the bed.

"So that's why you want me here, to be the distraction in every plan." I scoffed, glancing at the bag blankly.

"I thought you're my partner." He furrowed his brows, eyes darkening suspiciously.

"I am." I confirmed, nodding. "Just so you know, you're supposed to support me on something I'll need eventually." I muttered, reaching for the bags.

"And what could that be?" He asked slowly.

I opened the bags and searched through the lingerie, clothes and shoes he brought me. Black skinny jeans, a black laced bodysuit, a red leather coat and black pointy boots with a 7 inches heel. I noticed the pair of bras and panties, all of them had lace on it. The other bag had makeup, brushes, lashes and perfume. I controlled my excitement over these things.