Chapter 40

• Chapter 40 •

“I am mine. I'll never be anyone else's.”

He chuckled at my response, lips brushing again against mine, the scent of smoke making me feel disgusted but oddly attracted at the same time. With his hand wrapped around my throat and his thumb teasing my lower lip, I could feel the sexual tension take over my body fast. I absolutely hate to admit it, but there is no way I can easily fight off the pull between him and I.

“You and I are the same,” he murmured, looking at me warmly. “We are so the same.”

“No we are not.” I argued softly, shaking my head gently. “You kill for fun. I kill for freedom.”

He chuckled again, adorable dimples showing off in his cheek. “To be free is fun.” he thought out loud, head slightly ticking to the side. “You'll have the time of your life with me, you have to trust me. There is nothing holding me back. I'll give you everything you never had.”

My entire body craved for more of him and my heart almost exploded with excitement over his words. Everything I never had. Everything I wanted to build with Kayn but never had the chance to. Everything Kayn promised me but never gave me. Everything I wanted to do but never had the guts to do so.

I want everything.

“If you dare dump me again, next time I find you, I'll fucking kill you.”

He actually laughed at my threat and kissed me hard, making my back collide with the door behind me. I gave in to my body's cravings, not giving a damn anymore. If he acts crazy, I'll be crazy too. I might as well have fun with this while it lasts.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to my chest, tongues meeting softly, deepening the kiss. Instantly, the fire ignited in my chest and spread through my body, more intently between my legs. His hand wrapped around my neck was still tight in a sexy way that turned me on. His other hand gripped my hip, squeezing me.

“I'd still kill you if I have to, right?” he murmured against my lips, reminding me of my words back in the cell.

“Mhmm.” I hummed, not wanting to break the kiss for any reason.

Everything happened with an urgent rush. A desperate, animal-like hunger to feel each other. He literally ripped my shirt in two, green eyes scanning my bare breasts, since I wasn't wearing a bra. He wasted no time to suck my nipples, tongue swirling around in slow motions that had me moaning and tugging at his hair. My body was on fire, ready for him to cool me off. His free hand squeezed my other breast, my eyes closing shut at the feeling of his tongue brushing over my nipple harshly, teasing my sensitive nerves.

When he pulled back, he looked at me with a gorgeous smirk. “Come.” he grabbed my hand and led me out of the room, making me look around with wide eyes, hoping nobody gets to see my bare chest.  Thankfully, nobody was around.

He yanked open the bathroom door and pulled me inside the room. After locking the door, he turned to me and kneeled in front of me, his hands tugging down my sweats and underwear. My cheeks flushed at his hands undressing me. I love this way too much. Once I stepped out of the clothes, he started kissing my tattooed thighs, hands gripping my hips. The matching aesthetic look of his inked skin on mine was like art to my eyes.

I couldn't hold back the gasp when he moved between my legs and his tongue touched my center softly. Dark, hungry eyes gazed up at me as his tongue swirled up my clit, making me moan and tug at the roots of his hair. He stopped suddenly and stood up, making me peer at him questioningly.