LEGACIES|TWO

🐚

"HOLY SHIT YOURE A FISH?"

the young brunette stepped out of her carriage, that was gold. "mother, why?" she asked, turning to her mother in a strikingly beautiful gown.

"i know darling, i hated these too. but we have to." belle said, then kissed her daughter's forehead, and walked with her husband.

julianna sighed, putting her book in the pouch, and walked behind her parents. they entered the ball, many people were there. she didn't know anyone. she looked around and went over to the corner, kissing her parents bye as she walked over to the corner. only a redhead was there, reading.

"wow, charms. i love that book." julianna complimented, earning the girl's attention.

"it's my third time reading." she said, getting up from the floor, straightening her sparkling green dress, "i'm nadia, daughter of ariel." she said, having her hand out.

"julianna, or annie, daughter of belle and beast." annie shook it. "i hâte it here." she laughed.

nadia laughed too, "i know right. i'd much rather be home reading. i don't read much but when i get a good book, i won't stop."

"i get my reading from my mom, but i'm an introvert like my dad." annie joked, making the redhead laugh.

"oh my gosh, it's cinderella's daughters." nadia pointed out, making annie turn to see the sisters walking down the steps. "they're royalty legends."

"i know, i've read about their mom since i was 2." annie said, in awe.

"cinderella's kids are so perfect. i remember when i was almost 6 my family and i went, oh my shellfish, their castle was at least twice as big as ours." nadia said cheerfully.

"but don't you technically have two? like ones in the sea and another is on land." annie asked.

"yeah but, i only go to my grandpa three times a year." nadia said, referring to king triton.

"look, they're talking to the no-good—now good looking, golden haired twins." annie said to nadia.

"let's go talk to them." nadia said.

"are you sure?" nadia nodded, "oh fine."

the two girls walked up to the sisters, the four curtsied. "omg, you're the daughter of ariel!" mackenzie said cheerfully.

"you know who i am?" nadia asked.

"of course. you literally have two kingdoms. and one is under the sea." mackenzie smiled. "who are you?" she asked annie.

"that's snow whites daughter idiot-" but annie cut off maddie.

"actually my parents are belle and the beast." she said, pointing to her parents who were at the balcony. "snow white's son is over there." annie said, looking behind her. the boy smiled back, and annie admired his outfit, biting her lip. maddie fake coughed, "sorry."

"looks like someone has a crush." maddie smirked.

"eh, he's just cute. i don't even know him so it can possibly be a crush." annie smiled, then loud ring of a bell was heard, earning all the children's attention.

they all looked up to the parents, who were watching from the balcony. cinderella spoke first. "hello our children. today marks the first day of one year you'll be attending legacy high." the teenagers and children were excited. well most were. "this is the countdown to legacy day. this is your time."

this is your time
this is your time
this is your time