LEGACIES|TEN

🐔

"DONT FUCKING 'YOUR WELCOME' ME BITCH!"

"and wands up!" fairy godmother ordered her class. everyone held up their practice wands. "glado, maxi, mari." she said, then an apple appeared. "now you all try."

kenzie tried, getting a rock. she tried again. another rock. "fuck." she cussed as she kept on trying.

"try to hold it with less pressure. lightly." a boy whispered to her.

she tried it, and got an apple, "wow th-" she saw it was lauren's twin brother, johnny. "thanks." damn he's handsome she thought, then turned back to her apple. she smiled, seeing the bright red apple.

"next!"

kenzie practiced again, a new spell they learned in class along with the apple one. "i heard you ran into my brother." kenzie was startled by lauren's sudden appearance.

kenzie got up from her bed, "yes, i did." kenzie replied as she pulled up her dress. "he helped me with a simple spell. nothing wrong."

lauren grabbed her arm, "stay away from him." she scolded her roommate.

kenzie was confused and scared. she took her arm out of lauren's grip. "why?"

lauren's eyes darkened, it frightened kenzie. "he's, not a good person for you to be with. or even seen with."

"i'm not ten lauren. i can take care of myself." kenzie said, raising her voice a bit.

"this has nothing to do with you. it's him. he's not a good person the daughter of cinderella should be hanging out with. i'm sorry but this is about your protection." lauren tried to explain.

"what's so wrong with him? tell me!" kenzie demanded.

lauren laughed, "where do i start!" she sat down, "he looks at woman like prizes. he sees you, he sees a prize he has to win at the festival. he's nice to you, sure. but it's not you that's the prize. it's what's held between your legs." kenzie's eyes widened, "your virtue."

kenzie gasped, "w-what?"

"he's a man who craves your virginity. it's a game to him. he won't stop until he gets what he wants. believe me." lauren tried to convince kenzie.

"but what if i dont believe you?" lauren rolled her eyes at kenzie's response, "i'm being serious. how would you know if i am a virgin? how could he possibly know?"

"you are." lauren stated, clearly sure. "before you ask me how i know. it's exactly how he knows. first, it's the way you dress."

kenzie looked at her clothes she was wearing, "it's a gown!"

"yes, but first it's the way your corset it held. one, your corset isn't pushing your breasts but it's there. it's clear. see me, i am not a virgin. i tighten this corset so my nonexistent breast seems," she put her hands on her breasts, "existent."

"and? i don't understand what you're going at lauren." kenzie said, crossing her arms.

"you're a virgin! it's easy to see from kingdoms away!" lauren shouted, frustrated kenzie couldn't understand.

"what is going on?" madison asked, barging in. the two girls shut up quickly. "for god's sake i can hear you from down the hall." madison scolded them, "now what in the world are you two arguing about?"

"none of your business." kenzie replied, going to sit at her vanity.

"you're this loud! it's everyone's business!" maddie yelled tiredly, "now both of you will be quiet and let everyone get some rest." maddie walked out.

kenzie and lauren didn't speak for the rest of the night. honestly not really knowing or understanding why it got so big.

kenzie slipped on her gown, birds helping her tie her corset. she was a pro but this corset was tricky. "tighter." she told them, "tighter." they pulled tighter, "tighter!" she yelled, barley because of how tight it was. "thank you."

she remembered what lauren said last night. she pushed up her breasts, showing them a bit. "see you remembered what i said last night." it was like lauren could read kenzie's mind.

"yes." kenzie admitted. "i've got to get to my first class." the birds handed kenzie her bag, "see you tonight."

"actually," lauren stopped her, "i won't be here tonight."

"what? why not?" kenzie asked, turning around.

"me and my brother are going back home for the weekend. my grandparents are coming." kenzie nodded, walking out with her birds.