LEGACIES|FIFTEEN

🍯

"I am short, fat, and proud of that

"I am short, fat, and proud of that."

mackenzie was awoken in her large bed at her castle. in her fake room. "what?" her vision was blurry, "what's going on?"

"she's awake!" she heard her handmaid yell, people barged in as she sat up.

"mackenzie! my darling!" cinderella embraced her daughter.

mackenzie was confused, "what is going on?"

"you've been asleep for three months." her mother told her. mackenzie was so confused as she sat in her bed surrounded by people.

"the princess has awoken!" everyone cheered in the kingdom, seeing mackenzie walk out onto the balcony in her large ball gown and tiara. she waved her hand, smiling as she greeted her people.

"what were you doing with a sleeping spell?" her sister asked as mackenzie walked towards her room.

mackenzie rolled her eyes as she looked through her spell book, "someone switched my herbs. that potion was simply a fertility spell, but someone," mackenzie entered her actual room, opening her cabinet of herbs, "switch my hactus," she took out a clear jar with what appeared to be red moss, "with icuam." she opened it up, taking a sniff. she poured some into a metal bowl then lit the candle under it on fire, watching it melt and release a somewhat garlic scent.

"gross." maddie said, plugging her nose.

"i was right." mackenzie blew out her candle, "it's icuam, not hactus."

"so someone switched them? who? no one knows-" madison's eyes widened, "john-"

"it's not him." mackenzie said, "he knows nothing of witchcraft besides me."

"who else! no one knows." mackenzie rolled her eyes as she called in her handmaids. "there's only one other person mackenzie. and get this, he never came to visit you."

mackenzie didn't show that she was hurt. madison just sighed and walked out as mackenzie's handmaids undid her large gown. the large fabrics fell down. mackenzie stepped out of them, wearing her strapless underdress. she pulled off her tiara, throwing it off as her handmaids left her room.

she was returning to school the next week, but no one knew she would. everyone thought someone had spelled her like aurora. but it wasn't true obviously. they had brought another witch in and it took months to finally wake her up. but someone switched her herbs. she stood up and went straight to her spell book. she marked the spells she's done and will do. someone must've seen her fertility spell was marked next.

she had called over her maids and stylists, telling them to give her a makeover.

"have you written down the spell from last night?" lauren asked her brother, opening her book. "hello?"

johnny was looking at the beautiful red head at the fountain. the daughter of ariel—nadia. she smiled at him, her eyes sparkled in the sun.

"johnny!" she yelled hitting his head to earn his attention "you love struck idiot. you've been dating her for months now and haven't slept with her yet? surprising." lauren joked. then everyone looked towards the front of the school, a sea of students moving apart as someone walked through. "oh my god."

johnny's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, turning towards where lauren was looking. he saw a familiar girl. her hair was no longer a dark brown, now lighter but not as blonde as her sister. she wore a long dress, with a large slit that showed off her stunning leg. the dress was skin tight, showing off her hourglass waist. her dress was a stunning red with a plunging v neck showing off her cleavage. her hair was curled and her makeup was flawless.

"is that the princess?" people were talking as she walked up the stairs with her sister following behind, "i thought she was asleep."

"mackenzie." johnny gasped.

mackenzie smirked as she looked towards her sister. madison smirked, then mackenzie looked away, "phesmatos incendia." she mumbled, then opened her eyes seeing johnny's eyes widen, seeing the book in his hand was on fire. he dropped it as he repeatedly stepped on it to let out the fire. mackenzie waved her hand, making it stop. "i told you to not get on my bad side." she said, standing in front of him.

she smirked, seeing his frightened face and walked away. maddie mouthed sorry then followed her sister. "what the hell was that?" lauren yelled, hitting her brother, "you idiot."