LEGACIES|SIX

🍎

"WHO THE FUCK WOULD EAT AN APPLE FROM A STRANGER!"

"darling! come down!" hayden heard his mother call. he threw his pouch down onto his table and went to the throne room.

"yes mother?" hayden asked.

snow white sat there smiling, "well," she took out an envelope with a red seal, "this came in for you." her beautiful voice brought hayden back to when he was a kid. how she's sing for every occasion and he loved it. hayden opened the envelope, "well?" snow asked.

"i have to start packing." hayden sighed.

"oh, my baby's growing up." snow gushed, her cheeks reddening, "you're going to love it!"

hayden smiled, going to his room to start packing. he was a good kid, normally. he obeyed and was always kind. like his mother. he also had a "gift" to talk to animals like his mother and many other children of disney princesses.

he packed up his things, not everything but anything he needed. in came a couple birds and a few other animals. "where are you going?" a bird asked.

hayden kept packing, "school. i'm moving on campus for a while."

"don't go! i'm gonna miss you." the rabbit begged.

hayden smiled, "sorry chels, i have to." hayden packed up everything and told the servants, who brought down his things. "don't follow me there. it'll be kinda weird." hayden joked, "just kidding."

the first day, aka moving day, came. everyone was there. with their parents and animals. hayden brought up the last few things he had. "we'll miss you." snow pouted, hugging her son, "you better send a letter every week."

"of course mom." he smiled, "by dad." he hugged them goodbye one last time and they left onto their carriage.

he wondered who was gonna be his roommate. he wouldn't know until after the orientation. he left all his stuff, and decided to go look for emily. he walked around, seeing mostly guys, so he headed down to the campus. he walked around, and then saw a particular blonde.

tapping her shoulder, emily turned and saw him. they hugged, then pulled apart. "hey hayden, i did not think you'd come this early."

"well my parents, you know them, i had to go before they made me stay at home." hayden joked, "where is your dorm?"

"well the girls dorms are just over there," emily pointed to a seprate building, this one was all white, "i'm room 34S. on the 12th floor." emily explained.

"do you know who your roommate is yet?" hayden asked.

"not yet. but there were things in their earlier. but nothing was unpacked. i hope it's someone i already know." emily smiled, then they heard the bell from the top of the school, "let's go."

they entered the orientation, seeing so many others there. "i'll see you after?" emily nodded, then they separated, looking for a seat where their name was. seprate sides, boys and girls.

hayden found his spot, sitting down next to a few other guys he didn't know. most of the seats were filled, and it was about to start.

"wow, thank you." emily thanked, as hayden handed her a locket, "i've been looking for this since we were kids. where'd you find it?"

hayden sat beside her, on the bed, "well actually i was walking through the garden, the one where we used to play at. and found this on a branch. the one where you used to climb all the time."

"wow, i never thought to look up there. thank you." emily hugged him, then in came 5 guys.

"woah, could've put a warning that you and your girl were in here." one of the guys said, sitting down on the other bed in the room.

"she's not my girl. and you are?-"

"johnny, son of rapunzel and flynn or eugene ryder." he shook haydens hand, then looked over at emily, who moved and sat princess like. "and you two are?"

"hayden, son of snow white and prince charming." hayden introduced himself.

"i'm emily, sleeping beauty's daughter." emily said, shyly. she wasn't a social butterfly with strangers. "i should get going. hours are ending soon." she stood up and grabbed her back and locket, "bye hay, i'll see you tomorrow." she kissed his cheek and walked away, waving bye to the rest of the boys.

"eh, we should get going to." the other boys said, leaving hayden and johnny in their dorm.

"you two ever?-" johnny hinted, earning shakes from hayden's head.

"god no, we're like siblings." hayden explained, "but don't you dare."

johnny put his hand up in defeat, "don't worry. i got someone else." he smirked.