LEGACIES|FOUR

🥀

"YES I LIKE TO READ IS THAT WRONG SIR?"

the brunette placed down her tea cup, "so, how old are you?" snow white's son asked, also known as hayden.

annie was in a thought, "why is it your dad is named prince charming?" annie asked.

hayden let out a chuckle, "my dad wasn't always charming. he was a player as a teen but then one time, one of the dwarfs saw him helping a servant out with her rent. for the next 20 years. he started calling him charming hence the name prince charming." hayden explained.

"fascinating." annie smiled.

"you like to wonder, don't you?" hayden asked, and annie blushed, nodding. "i like that." annie took a sip of her tea, biting her tongue a bit but she remained calm, "what school did you used to go to?"

"homeschooled actually. my mom was my teacher. im not much an introvert as people may think. even if i'm obsessed with books doesn't mean it's my whole life, you get me?" annie asked, and hayden nodded.

"my parents try so hard to shield me from danger. i have a 7 pm curfew, and there's no way to sneak out." hayden explained, earning a laugh from annie.

"i understand that. my dad has wolves all around the castle. they're trained to keep me in after 9. only times i can leave my house after nine are these balls and parties." annie chuckled, her face turning red. "sorry, i'm rambling."

"it's cute." they heard a growl. hayden tensed up but annie just rolled her eyes and turned around.

"dad, we're just talking." annie explained, "go-"

"it's time to leave julianna." belle interrupted.

"let me say bye. i'll meet you by the horses." belle and beast walked away, leaving julianna and hayden. "sorry about that. but i do have to go."

"it's only 8." hayden chuckled.

"yeah, but they saw me talking to you and, it's time to go." julianna sighed, "i'll see you at school." julianna waved bye, then picked up her dress as she walked.

she got to their horses, unbuckling a part of her dress which fell off, revealing her pants under. she threw herself up onto her horse, and looked over her shoulder, seeing her parents behind her. she looked back inside, and winked at hayden, then left.

"oh gosh, you look like a-"

"badass?" julianna chuckled.

chip rolled his eyes, "a whore." he clarified, "how will you even get out?"

"i switched out don with my z. wolf." annie explained, then ran her hands over her outfit. she had on a brown corset with some pants and heels. her makeup was dark and her hair was down and curled. "bye chip." she jumped out of her window, landing on her feet. luckily her father still had some "beast" in him and gave it to her.

her eyes she smirked as she saw the the wolves that were normally around her room, where gone. "better be back before 12!" chip yelled, as annie ran through the woods.

mackenzie looked around the pub. she saw a small gathering in the corner. loud cheers intrigued her. she walked over, holding her gown in her hands so it wouldn't get dirty from the knocked over beers and peanuts on the ground. she saw the girl she met earlier. taking shots and gambling. she looked different.

"julianna?" mackenzie called out.

annies eyes widened, hearing her name. "what is it grace?" her friend beside her asked.

annie looked up, seeing mackenzie. "nothing, i'll be right back to win back my 3,000." annie got up, the friend slapping her ass playfully as she walked away. she winked and went over to mackenzie, pulling her into the back hall. "what are you doing here?"

"what are you?" mackenzie asked, looking at her up and down.

annie rolled her eyes. mackenzie could smell the rum in annies breath. "just having some fun."

"do your parents even know you're here?" annie rolled her eyes as mackenzie asked. "come on, i'm taking you home."

"fine." annie have in, "let me grab my coat." mackenzie nodded, as annie went back inside. mackenzie waited, and waited.

she went back in and went up to the previous guys she saw annie with, "did that girl bring a coat?"

"no, why cover that sweet ass?" mackenzie rolled her eyes, then went outside, seeing annie get on mackenzies horse and run off. mackenzie picked up her gown, running after her. that was her favorite stallion. she finally caught up when annie failed to go over a fallen tree.

"fine, you caught me." annie gave up, getting off the horse. "now why does this concern you?"

"you're a princess julianna. someone could easily spot you and kidnap you." mackenzie said, out of breath.

"don't you think i know that?" annie took out an emerald necklace from under her outfit. "this is so anyone new i meet doesn't recognize me. i'm grace to them."

"let's just get you home."