LEGACIES|FOURTEEN

⚔️

"HOW'D SHE TRICK DOZENS OF MEN FOR MONTHS?"

johnny woke up, his sight was blurry at first, the bright sunlight burning his eyes. "good morning." mackenzie smirked.

johnny saw her handmaid tighten her corset as she bent towards the wall. "where am i?" johnny asked, his throat was dry.

"my cottage." mackenzie said, then stood up, walking over to johnny, "it's so dark in here." with a snap of her fingers the blinds opened fully, burning johnny's eyes. "perfect."

johnny was confused, "you-"

"uh, why does it take people so long to understand. i do magic, i am a witch. that's it." she poured herself her favorite drink. she moved her finger against the rim of the cup. johnny watched it bubble up and then turn from red to a dark blue. "drink this."

"what is it?" johnny asked, taking the glass. he took sip, "gross." he said coughing.

"just a little potion." she took the glass from his hands.

"what kind?" johnny didn't feel anything.

"so you become a nice guy." mackenzie laughed, "just kidding." she turned and put the glass down, "it's just a reading potion."

"what?" mackenzie threw a book at him. he opened it and in seconds he read twenty five pages. "wow. how'd i do that?"

"you only drank a little so it should wear off soon." mackenzie took the book away, "i know many potions. this one was just the first one that popped up in my mind."

"you're crazy." johnny said, looking at her in the eye. mackenzie's blood started to boil, so she made his. literally. he started screaming in pain, "ahh! stop! make it stop!" mackenzie just controlled it with her mind, her face was straight annoyance.

she stopped, rolling her eyes as she got up. "don't mess with me." mackenzie played with her hair, "i was playing nice before but i want you to know," she turned back towards him, "dont fuck with this psychotic manipulative bitch."

"where have you been?" lauren asked her brother as he stubbled towards her, sitting beside her on the bench. "you look like a mess john."

he took her drink, taking a chug, "with your friend." he said, looking at mackenzie who was talking with her sister across the grass, "she's a piece of work."

"she's not a prize john." lauren said as they watch her dance around happily. like a sweet little innocent princess. "she's a soon to be queen."

"she's crazy." johnny scoffed.

"that's rude!" lauren smacked his arm and walked towards mackenzie. what lauren didn't know was that mackenzie heard every word johnny said. another perk of potions.

"hi." mackenzie greeted lauren, smiling at the blonde. mackenzie looked behind lauren, seeing johnny was watching. she swirled her fingers, johnny seeing she broke the glass in front of him.

maddie glared at her sister, hitting her hand. "excuse us." maddie said, grabbing her sister's arm and pulling her towards a corner. "i saw that."

"oh shut up madison." mackenzie said rolling her eyes, "it was a little party trick."

"you will-" mackenzie smirked, "you told him."

"oh shush. i did a little spell. whenever he trys to say my secret, he calls me crazy." mackenzie laughed.

"so when he says you're a witch, he says you're crazy?" mackenzie nodded, earning a laugh from madison. "nice." the two smiled, "but don't ever do that again."

"vemas bluno-bes klami." mackenzie picked up the ball of fire and dropped it in the brown liquid. "done." she poured the liquid into a small bottle and handed it to johnny.

"are you sure this works?" johnny asked.

"it's an infertility spell. own do the easiest but don't mess up the delivery. or else you can make the wrong person infertile." mackenzie said, taking her gloves off.

"that's why you wore gloves." mackenzie nodded, "how do i deliver it?"

"well you're just my messenger. the woman whom you give it too is the one who will be using it." mackenzie explained.

johnny looked around her room, "i haven't been in your castle since we were eight. you hated me then." johnny chuckled, looking around and seeing the hundreds of spell books and herbs and liquids.

"oh yes i did." mackenzie handed him a small black bag. "this ones for the duke of windsberg."

"why do you make these?" johnny asked, "for others. why?"

"i get nothing from it. and i like it. i'm anonymous but easy to get something from, but i just need someone to deliver. and since we have a week off of school because of the accidental fire i started." mackenzie explained, "you're my delivery boy."

johnny hugged her from behind, "what is it about you that makes me wanna do anything for you?" he started kissing her neck.

mackenzie moaned, "mmm-" mackenzie pulled away, fixing her large skirt, "prince johnny we haven't even gone on a date yet."

"you won't allow me to take you." he kissed her cheek then walked towards her bed, "do your parents know about this extra activity?" johnny asked.

mackenzie laughed, "of course not. it's dangerous." johnny watched as she poured a liquid into another, "one touch of that infertility potion, no children for me." mackenzie drank the liquid in front of her.

"whats that?" johnny asked her.

"nothing." mackenzie turned around and pulled him close, "after you have deliverered my potions and herbs, we will have a date." she kissed his cheek then he left.

mackenzie felt tired, falling onto her bed and passing out immediately from her potion.