LEGACIES|TWENTY

"I DONT REMEMBER HER STORY BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS BITCH?"

mackenzie pulled on her robe as she got up. then looked at the naked man in her bed. "johnny. get up." she heard a loud groan, as the prince stretched and got up.

"what happened?" he asked, his sleepy voice melting her heart. she would never admit it of course. but you didn't hear it from me.

"we drank a lot of champagne and wine. we had sex and we've got another meeting in under two hours." it had been 3 months. legacy day was right around the corner but not only that—lauren's murder hadn't been caught. it was driving everyone crazy.

mackenzie and johnny had been getting close. practically a married couple. school was ending soon but mackenzie chose to not go back to the dorms. in fact—no one had. it was understandable, especially after what happened. johnny had been staying with mackenzie. her parents were across the world hand delivering legacy invitations and more.

"where's my panties?" she sighed, looking around her messy room.

johnny came up from behind, pulling her by her waist and bringing her back to his chest. "i prefer you without." he whispered, kissing her neck.

"off." she threw him on the bed with a snap of her fingers.

"fuck. i always forget that trick." johnny groaned as she grabbed some panties from her drawer. then put it on, along with her clothes as her handmaids came in to help.

"johnny get ready. like i said. we have a meeting." she told him as one of her handmaids handed him his clothes and helped him put them on.

"another meeting? this legacy day is getting out of hand." he groaned, buttoning up his white shirt.

"darling, i've been planning this since i was seven. you better be on your best behavior-"

"of course my love." he said as he walked up from behind and smiled at her in the mirror.

mackenzie saw the look in his eyes, "i miss her too."

"she would've loved this. maybe would've taken over. she was always more responsible- i wish she was here to see it." johnny learned to smile when he thought of her. remember the amazing moments with his sister. instead of dwell on what he can't change. "i love you." he mumbled, kissing her neck.

"i love you too." they had gotten ready and then strutted down the halls towards the meeting room; followed by their guards.

"stand." they heard just as they entered. everyone stood as mackenzie and johnny found their seats.

"you may sit." mackenzie said, waiting for everyone to sit before she did. "begin fairy godmother."

"mother, i'm fine." johnny said as his mother called him in the mirror. mackenzie had given him one, similar to the mirror thé evil queen had except this one could contact another mirror like it. "mackenzie and i have been busy. i'm sorry for not checking in."

rapunzel sighed, "alright. we will see you on legacy day. love you."

"love you too." mackenzie then walked up to the mirror and flicked her wrist, rapunzel and flynn gone and now just a normal mirror.

"you have your fitting john." mackenzie said as she stood back on her platform as the seamstresses and handmaids worked on her dress. johnny stood on his platform as more seamstresses worked on him. "no! not sunshine yellow, i want the color of sunflowers!" mackenzie yelled, pointing at the paint samples. "and how could you get my mother's famous blue wrong? seriously! answer me!" she yelled.

"love, be nice." johnny said, earning a glare from the princess.

"i'm sorry. but i need this to be perfect." mackenzie then snapped her fingers and the paint swatches changed. "those are the colors i want."

after their long fittings and lots of swatches and such later, they had dinner with the other future queens and kings.

as they ate mackenzie got a letter from one of the butlers. "this came for you your highness." mackenzie nodded, swallowing her food as she opened the letter. she let out a gasp, earning everyone's attention.

the letter read, one down. eleven to go. lauren john, mackenzie, julianna, hayden, emily, nadia...

the list went on. naming the future kings and queens who sat at that very table. it was written in blood, with lauren's name marked. lastly, it was signed.

goodbye legacies, time to meet your maker