LEGACIES|TWENTY FOUR

🏰

"A WISH UPON A DREAM WILL COME TRUE!"

the legacies stood, waiting for the que to move on to the next step. the crowds were taking in the beauty these legacies carried.

emily was in her large ball gown dress that was long sleeved and off the shoulder. a similar pink to her mother but instead of white, she replaced it with gold. her cape was long and gold, almost longer than her dress itself.

annie's dress had a corset boldest with a modified A-line shaped gown. the top was like her mother's, except the sweetheart neckline plunged into a more V-neck. the color was a richer yellow, with roses along the top and embedded into the long sheer yellow cape. the dress was classy but still had that hint of seduction annie craved for.

nadia wore her mother's pink dress, except changed it almost completely. the ball gown was beautiful but incredibly outdated. nadia had a portrait back and instead of those puffy sleeves, she had none at all. the simple lace illusion neckline suited her as well as the removal of fabric that turned the ball gown into a cathedral train.

lastly mackenzie had a monarch type gown with a queen ann neckline. the dress was her mother's signature blue but like annie—it was richer in color. her corset snatched her waist, like the other girls', and she had a cape like them as well. hers was a sheer cinderella blue with light sparkles and diamonds embedded.

now everyone had a "easter egg" in their outfits that paid tribute to the ones that had come before them.

hayden had a poisoned apple patch on the inside of his sleeve. johnny had the flower that once enchanted his mother's hair, sewn into his cape. mads, riley, and dakota each had a snowflake from their mother on their outfit placed right on top of their heart. emily had an engraving of the spinning wheel on her bracelet. nadia, besides wearing her mother's dress, had a fork shape pressed onto the bottoms of her heels. annie had her father's red cape on the inside of her dress, so when she lifted it, the bright red would immediately be noticed. and then mackenzie had a pumpkin carriage necklace.

"welcome to legacy day!" fairy godmother announced as she stood in the center of the legacies. "bippity boppity boo!" birds came from the trees that surrounded them, and took off their capes.

thank you's came from the legacies as the birds took the capes away. next people helped them as their shoes were taken off, along with their socks, if they had any on, leaving their feet bare on the cold wooden platform.

"bippity, boppity, boo." the crowds in front of them moved aside as water appeared in each of their lanes. their isles were only a few inches deep and the ends of the isles led them to stairs that led them to the cathedral.