4. Maybe a different person

Valerio and I walked in the school's hallway the other morning and I think it was the first time we walked together in the school. Last night I couldn't sleep because my mind was all the time to what happend yesterday. What Valerio told me, what I was about to tell him. Our kiss. I knew that what I felt for him was strong and even though I tried to forget my feelings I couldn't. I have to confess something though, I never saw Valerio as a brother. It was like the word 'brother' was just a title. I just couldn't feel this way about him. It was like inside me I knew that he wasn't my brother.

''Woah, man, I just need to talk to her.'' a voice brought me back to reality as I saw Valerio having his hand with a threatening way on Guzman's shoulder as he stood in front of me. When Guzman said this Valerio let him go slowly and stood next to me again. I looked up at him and saw that he had a very serious look on his face as he watched Guzman's every move.

''Look, Savvy, I'm really sorry.'' Guzman apologized and I gave me a faint smile.

''It's fine, Guzman, really.'' I told him then he turned to Valerio.

''Listen man, about what I said... I didn't know what I was talking about.'' he told Valerio. He looked at him with a look I couldn't quite understand. Like he was upset or sad.

''You were drunk. We get it.'' I said and linked my arm with Valerio's.

''Thank you, Sav.'' he said with a smile of graditude. I smiled back at him and turned to Valerio.

''Val?'' I asked and his head snapped towards me. He then nodded his head and threw a last glance at Guzman with a tight smile.

''Yeah, let's go.'' he said and we walked away from him.

''You still haven't told me what you wanted.'' he told me as we were walking towards our class.

''Have patience.'' I told him and he let out a small laugh.

''Are you ok?'' he asked me and I looked at him confused.

''Why wouldn't I be?'' I asked him and he shrugged while shaking his head.

''You've never held me like this.'' he said while looking straight ahead. I immediately looked at my arm that was linked to his and pulled it away.

''You don't like it?'' I asked him but he immediately grabbed my hand and placed it back through his.

''I love it.'' he said while staring inside my eyes. I looked at him and before I could say anything I was cut off by Lu.

''Buenos dias.'' she said and then looked at our arms.

''So you did it?'' she asked me with a smirk.

''Did what?'' Valerio asked confused.

''That's enough for today, stupid. Girl talk.'' I told him and he sighed dramatically before walking inside the class after he winked at me.

''I didn't tell him how I feel, if that's what you're asking.'' I told her quietly and she sighed. ''He did say something though...'' I continued and Lu looked at me.

''I told you. You have to let yourself free for just once, Sav.'' she said and I rolled my eyes again.

''I told you I can't.'' I told her and we saw Cayetana walking quickly inside.

''The chauffeur still doesn't know my schedul correctly.'' Cayetana said with a laugh as she hung her coat on the hungers.

~

''We'll be wearing all red. I had a dress made for me, so amazing.'' Lu told Cayetana as she applied some lipstick while the three of us stood in the bathroom. ''We'll be upstairs. Super VIP.'' she continued.