19. Valentine in reverse

⌘︎

I stood in front of the school door with Samuel, Rebeca and Guzman while it was raining a lot. I was still very confused about what happend with Valerio and Joaquín and truth be told I didn't want to see either of them. 

To say the least, I was confused of what I felt. I knew Valerio was my dream and now I can finally be with him, but he's got some serious problems.

Suddenly Polo walked towards us, even though Cayetana tried to stop him. ''Hey!'' he yelled at us as he stood in front of us, completely wet. We all stared at him.

''Do you want to get rid of me?!'' he yelled at us. ''You screwd up everything!'' he continued and Guzman looked at him with anger. Polo grabbed his arm but Guzman pushed him away. ''I don't want to be here, either, Guzman!'' Polo yelled. ''I want to leave, I was leaving. But now none of the schools are accepting me! Another account reposted the tweets to all the schools!'' Polo yelled at Guzman and I stared at him with wide eyes. ''No one wants to have a-'' Polo continued but Samuel cut him off.

''A murdered.'' Samuel spatted.

''That's enough with this bullshit.'' Polo told Samuel and then turned to Guzman. ''Satisfied now?'' he asked him but Guzman shook his head.

''No. We didn't do this.'' Guzman said and I sighed slightly. Thank God they didn't get this too far. But who could've done it?

''Ah no?'' Polo asked, not believing him. ''Then who did?'' he continued but no one answered. ''Who?!'' he asked again, more loudly. 

I took a step in front of him and looked up at him. He looked down at me with a slight confused look. ''We didn't do this, Polo.'' I told him and Samuel looked at Rebeca and Guzman before they walked away. I took one last glance at Polo before walking away too, with the others.

~

''So are you going to choose, already?'' Lu asked as we walked in the hallway, the next day. ''It's starting to get gross, you know. He doesn't shut up about you.'' she continued and I rolled my eyes.

''I can't do it, Lu.'' I told her as we walked in front of Samuel and Rebeca. I learned last night that they caught her mother's dealing job and she got in jail. I looked at her with a kind smile.

''Are you ok?'' I asked her as Lu opened her locker, a few lockers from us. Rebeca nodded with a small smile.

''I'm fine, it's not like it's the first time someone's getting arrest in this school.'' she said and I nodded with a chuckle.

''She's right.'' Lu exclaimed. ''Till now we had a murderer and a struggling con-woman.'' she said and shut her locker before looking at us. ''Now that they caught the dealer Las Encinas looks like Guadanamo.'' Lu finished and I rolled my eyes.

''Lu that's enough, we get it.'' I said and Ander stood next to me with Guzman, after Samuel and Rebeca had already left.

''Let's go.'' Guzman told Ander and I and Lu threw him a confused look.

''You're friends again, now?'' she asked and Guzman rolled his eyes before walking away with Ander. Lu looked at me confused and I only shrugged before we turned to walk to our class. Suddenly we saw Carla and Yeray kissing on the hall and Lu sighed dramatically.

''What the fuck is happening in this bloody school?'' she exclaimed and I shrugged once more before we turned our backs to them and stood there, listening to Carla's and Yeray's conversation.

''Are you ready for Valentine's day? There will be flowers, an expensive restaurant and maybe a surprise.'' Yeary said and I rolled my eyes.

''Por favor.'' Lu whispered at me as she rolled her eyes as well. We quickly turned around and walked to them.