20. Crazy is my everyday mood

⌘︎

''I need anothe one.'' I said as Lu had an arm around me, helping me walk. In my hand was the champagne bottle Valerio bought, empty

''No, you said this was your last.'' Lu said and I pushed her away.

''Just one more, one more.'' I mumbled and tried to walk to the bar but I fell on a girl making me drop the bottle and then fall myself. The bottle shattered and I felt arms wrap around me quickly. I thought it was Lu but I turned around and saw Valerio.

''Careful.'' he said as Nadia, Guzman and Lu went on their knees to pick up the pieces of the bottle. I looked at Valerio as he helped me get up before shoving him away.

''Get away from me.'' I told him but went to fall again, so he caught me again.

''Let me help you.'' he told me and I stared inside his eyes.

''Quickly, gather the pieces before anyone steps on them.'' Guzman said as he helped Nadia and Lu.

''Decide what you fucking want!'' I shouted at Valerio before shoving him again.

''Where's the bottle's neck?'' Guzman asked as I turned around and walked a bit further, ignoring Valerio call my name. I then stopped as my eyes fell on the bottle neck that was just a few inches away from my feet.