10. The start of the end

It's ironic if you think about it. Last night it was like I could breathe for the first time, saying all those things in front of all those people was like I was let free from a prison cell. But the feeling was short, which I can say to you now, knowing that I will wake up to something that will probably change my life forever.

Last night I spoke of pretending and lies and then after that made a promise to myself, to stop pretending. And I did, I immediately went to the man I love and showed him how much I did love him.

But as I thought that everything would change for the better, or even though my relationship with Valerio would, everything changed but for the worse. The night I told everyone about Cayetana in a not so kind speech, probably hurt her. Because the next moring there was a photo on the internet. A photo everyone saw in just a few seconds and had a shocked face on their face. And I was still asleep inside the arms of the one I loved. Now... I wished I wouldn't have woken up.

My phone wouldn't stop ringing. The first time I ignored it and went back to sleep, laying on Valerio's bare chest with a smile on my face. But the phone didn't stopped trying to wake me. I opened my eyes and looked at Valerio sleeping peacefully. I stared at him and smiled before letting out a sigh as I heard my phone ring again. I turned around and without getting out of the covers, grabbed my phone from the night stand.

The caller was Lu, but when I opened it I saw that I had 16 missed calls from her and a bunch of text messages from other people and also one from Cayetana. That was weird. Why did I became so famous over a night? I thought and picked up the phone, answering. ''Good morning.'' I said and I could hear he breathing heavily.

''Haven't you see?'' she asked and I understood from her voice that something was really wrong. I immediately sat up better.

''See what?'' I asked her confused.

''Oh my God, Savvy open your instagram. Now!'' she said loudly. 

''Ok, ok.'' I said and hung up. I immediately opened my instagram and my eyes widened, my breathing stopped and my heart raced so much I think it stopped too. I immediately went to my direct messages with shaking hands and opened Cayetana's text.

So much for hating lies, huh?

The text said and after it was a photo of me and Valerio kissing outside of her fake house. The same photo she uploaded on instagram, the same photo everyone reposted. The same photo everyone I knew saw. ''What's wrong?'' Valerio asked suddenly with his morning voice. I didn't answer as I stared at my phone screen. I felt him move as he came next to me. ''Sav? What's wr-'' he started again but then cut himself off as he looked at the picture. ''Fuck.'' he breathed out.

''It's everywhere.'' I managed to say. ''Everyone saw it.'' I continued with the same tone.

''Hey, hey, look at me.'' he said and grabbed my face with his hands. I looked inside his eyes and shook my head.

''I can't believe it.'' I breathed out and tears fell from my eyes. ''I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.'' I said as I started crying. He immediately grabbed me and pulled me inside his arms.

''For what?'' he asked as I rested my head on his chest while his head was on mine.

''This is all my fault. I talked about her last night. I told everyone she was a liar. And now she did this.'' I said as I cried. 

''Calm down, you couldn't have known.'' he said and rubbed my cheeks with his fingers. I slowly pulled away and looked at him.

''I need to get ready.'' I told him and tried to clean my face with my hands. He went to say something but I was already out of his room.