17. Tweeting the tweets

⌘︎

The next morning I walked with Lu on the hallway until I saw everyone looking at their phone with a shocked expression. Lu and I looked at each other before opening our phones. When I did my eyes widened at the tweet I read.

Polo                                                                                                                                                                                              Of course I killed Marina. Were you still wondering?

Lu and I stared at each other again, having a shocked look on our face before turning back ahead and watching Polo walking on the hallway with a confused look. I knew that this account wasn't Polo's and I was almost sure who was behind it.

~

I quickly walked around the school trying to find Guzman and Samuel but as I walked towards the principal's office I saw them walking out of it. I quickly went to them and stood in front of them. ''Is this your doing?'' I asked them and they looked at me. Neither of them said anything and I sighed. ''I think this is way too far.'' I told them. And Samuel rolled his eyes.

''It's the least of what he deserves.'' Guzman said.

''You were the one that said you believe he didn't do it.'' I exclaimed at him.

''Yeah he lied, so he could torture Polo.'' Samuel said and my eyes widened.

''What?'' I asked in shock and looked at Guzman.

''Look it doesn't matter.'' Guzman said and walked away. I stared after him before returning to Samuel.

''What is wrong with him?'' I asked him and he shook his head.

''He's not ok, give him a break.'' Samuel said before walking away too.

~

''Hola, gorgeous.'' Joaquín said as he caught up with me in the hall while I was making my way towards the exit. I looked up at him and smiled.

''Hi, what's up?'' I asked as we walked out of the school gates.

''Well I was actually wondering if you-'' he started but then stopped. I looked at him confused. He stopped walking in front of me and looked up at me. ''Look, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind lately, espacially after our kiss.'' he started and my eyes widened slightly, not ablie to quite believe what he was saying. He took a small breath and looked at me again. ''I'd like to go out with you. Dinner, lunch, coffee, whatever.'' he said with a small chuckle.

''Oh..'' I said with a small smile and looked around not really knowing what to tell him. It was true that I was attracted to him, but... I was so confused lately I didn't know what to think or do.

''Come on, Sav.'' he said and grabbed my hands as he stared inside my eyes with a beautiful smile. ''It's just a date. We'll have fune.'' he said and I smiled before sighing.

''I don't know.'' I said truthfully and he looked at me with a bigger smile.

''Chill out! It's just one date.'' he said again making me chuckle.

''Alright, alright.'' I said as we chuckled together.

''Savvy!'' I heard someone say and I turned around to see Ander. He came to us and stood next to me. ''Did Samuel told you?'' he asked and I shook my head. ''We'll go at his house on the afternoon. There's something we need to discuss.'' he explained and I nodded my head before turning back to Joaquín.