18. Joining another party

⌘︎

''Let's forget Polo.'' I told Valerio as we arrived at the bar. When I said this he turned his head towards Joaquín who haven't stop staring at us since we arrived. ''And Joaquín.'' Ι added.

''One bottle of champagne, por favor.'' Valerio told the bartender. I looked at him and placed my hand on his face, making him look at me.

''Val...'' I started and he closed his eyes before taking a small breath and letting it out. He quickly reopened his eyes and then took my hand off his face. I stared at him confused.

''I can't anymore.'' he said and walked away as the bartender opened the champagne bottle for me. I stared at it, noticing the golden snake that was wrapped around the bottle before grabbing it and taking a long sip.

~

''I thought you had time to find out where to take me.'' I laughed as Joaquín and I walked in the club we always go. My arm was linked around his as we made our way towards the bar, laughing.

''Well.'' he said and we arrived at the bar. He looked at me and chuckled one more time. ''I figured this would be the perfect place anyway.'' he explained. I didn't believe him though, not at all.

''Is that so?'' I asked with an amused smile. ''It's not because Yeray is throwing a party?'' I asked again and he looked at our drinks with a smile before turning his eyes back to mine.

''I don't think this is the perfect place because of that.'' he said, the smile still on his lips. I looked at him before taking a sip from my drink, with a smirk.

''Why is it, then?'' I asked and he let out a breath.

''Because here was our first kiss.'' he said and my smirk left my face, it's place took a truly happy smile.

''Well, well, look at that. The great Joaquín Rodrígeuz gone all romantic.'' I exclaimed even though I loved it. There has been a long time since anyone has been romantic to me. He laughed at my comment but I saw him blushing just slightly.

''Who would have thought.'' he said, finally looking at me. ''You take the worst out of me.'' he joked and we laugh. Suddenly I saw a couple enter the club, behind Joaquín and my eyes widened as I saw it was Polo and Cayetana. Before I could say anything, Yeary's voice cut me off. He stood in front of the glass wall, holding a mic.

''Test, test, do you hear me?'' he said to the mic and the music stopped. Everyone turned to look at him as they clapped. ''Hola! Thank you very much for coming. Well everything started from a dating up, so good that no one was on it for more than five minutes.'' he said as he walked among the crowd. Everyone laughed at this.