9. The truth always comes out

''I'm surprised you didn't catch a cold.'' Lu said as we stood next to each other in front of her locker. I sighed and leaned against the lockers.

''I hoped I would. I don't want to be here.'' I explained and at the same time we saw Guzman walking down the hall. Lu opened her locker and ripped the photos of her and Guzman from the door. Suddenly Cayetana came to us and she closed the locker quickly before putting on a smile.

''Hola!'' Cayetana said and Lu and I smiled at her. ''I wanted to talk to you about something.'' she continued.

''Yeah, sure.'' Lu said and Cayetana smiled.

''So, it's an organization called Smile for the Child that just came to Spain and they made me embasador.'' Cayetana explained and I looked at her impressed.

''That's nice.'' I said. 

''They're doing amazing work for children in undeveloped countries. It's amazing.'' she exclaimed. ''So I was thinking of throwing a small gathering, a philanthropic gala. Max 10 to 15 guests.'' she then explained.

''Alright.'' I said as I listened to her.

''But I'm new here and I don't know anyone. So...I was hoping you two can help me.'' she said and Lu and I looked at each other before smiling. Organazing those things was our best hobby.

''How can we say no to something like that.'' I told Cayetana. She immediately smiled and hugged us both.

''Oh you are the best!'' she exclaimed and we laughed.

''Let us make a few plans and calls and you'll have the best gala of the year.'' Lu said.

''Thank you so much!'' she exclaimed as Lu linked her arm through mine.

''Don't worry it will be perfect.'' I said as we walked away after we said our goodbyes.

~

''100% success.'' I told Cayetana as I walked next to Lu inside our class with my ipad in hand. ''80 people have already said yes. Most of them are parents of our classmates.'' I explained as we walked towards our sits.

''Well at least parents that can offer something.'' Lu added as Nadia walked in front of us.

''Savvy, these are way too many people. The place I rented isn't this big.'' Cayetana explained nervously.

''We'll get another one.'' I said.

''We won't make it for tomorrow.'' she said.

''Honey, do you know who're you speaking with?'' Lu asked Cayetana and I chuckled. ''The queen of galas, Savvanah Montesinos.'' she said and I laughed.

''Look, do't worry, I got you into this mess and I'll fix it.'' I explained to Cayetana. ''My father knows the owner of Starlight. They have an amazing roof, just what we need for this gala.'' I continued smiling. ''Please count on me.'' I told her with a smile.

''Look at her! All smiley and happy.'' Lu exclaimed and we laughed.

''I just don't wont you to overwork yourself.'' Cayetana told me.

''Oh por favor!'' I exclaimed. ''These are the things I live for.'' I told her.

''But we can also call your mom, maybe she can help.'' Lu said.

''Oh no! She doesn't know anything.'' she exclaimed. ''I don't want to bother her with those things. I know, stupid.'' she said.

''You're too sweet.'' Lu said.