5. Some secrets better stay hidden forever

''Well, someone's exited.'' Lu said as I walked to her the next morning in front of our class. I was wearing my sunglasses and had a very unamused look on my face.

''I have the worst hangover in history. And the bloody idiot is just fine. I don't get how he does it.''  explained to Lu and she chuckled.

''Last night I thought about our conversation.'' Lu started and I took my sunglasses off. ''I'm going to convince Guzman to go out.'' she finished.

''Are you sure?'' I asked her.

''Yes, we'll eat and talk. And figure things out.'' she said and it made sense.

''Well, I hope it goes well.'' I told her with a smile.

~

We were inside Chem class while I stood next to Lu and on the other side of the table were Guzman next to Valerio. Lu held Guzman's tie while he looked around the room and barely at her. ''So, I was thinking. Since we're not fighting. We should go out for dinner. Just the two of us.'' Lu said and Guzman opened one of his books.

''I have plans with Ander.'' he said without looking at her.

''Tell him to come with.'' Lu said and Guzman looekd at her.

''Yeah, right.'' he said not believing her.

''Tell him to bring his boyfriend too. We'll have a double date.'' she said.

''Maybe we should take Savvy and Valerio and make it a triple date.'' Guzman joked and Valerio and I looked at each other. Lu stared at him and then at us. Valerio cleared his voice awkwardly and opened a book. ''It was a joke, guys. Chill.'' Guzman defended himself holding his hands in the air. No one answered him though.

''So are you okay about it?'' Lu asked him.

''If you agree with Ander coming.'' Guzman told her.

''Of course.'' Lu said and pulled him closer to give him a kiss.

~

''Ander!'' I yelled at him as I walked quickly on the hallway to catch up with him. He turned around and when he saw me, he stopped so I could come next to him. ''Everything alright?'' I asked him as we continued walking.

''Fine. Omar moved in my house, his father kicked him off.'' he said and I looked at him.

''That's nice for you, right?'' I asked, talking about their relationship.

''I guess.'' he said without looking at me.

''Ander, what's wrong. I'm your best friend. We used to tell everything to each other.'' I said and he stopped walking making me stop too. He looked at me with a straight face.

''Is that so?'' he asked and I looked at him confused.

''I saw you and him. At the party on the first day.'' he said and I gaped as my eyes widened slightly. 'Who's the one that doesn't talk to each the other now?'' he continued and I closed my mouth taking a deep breath.

''I couldn't. I was scared to tell you.'' I told him and he came close to me.

''Tell me what, Savvy? What is that you're doing with him? He's your brother.'' he told me firmly and I looked at him speechless. That was not the Ander I knew. 

''What happend to you?''I asked him and he turned around and walked away. I quickly caught up with him and grabbed his arm, making him stop. He then brought his face close to mine.

''I learned something I wasn't supposed to. Something I didn't want to. And now I'm keeping secrets from everyone.'' he hissed at me before turning back around and walking away.