Chapter 9

Olivia's POV

I entered the school my heart beating fast. All eyes were on me as I made my way to my locker. I expected my friends to be standing waiting for me but to my surprise they weren't there. I don't know whether I was relieved or disappointed. As I opened my locker, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Livvy, please don't be mad at me. I don't know what to do without my best friend." DJ said letting me go as I turned to look at her.

"I'm not mad DJ. I'm furious, I'm disappointed and slightly relieved." I said, the last part catching her attention. She smirked slightly.

"Ew! Not like that!" I said smacking her arm. She laughed, making me giggle with her. I can't stay mad at her for very long.

"But seriously, I am sorry." She said hugging me again.

"I forgive you DJ." Her face lit up as she picked me up and spun me around. She kissed my cheek a dozen times before placing me back on my feet.

"Alright, but why are you slightly relieved?" the taller girl questioned.

"My dad knows that I am..." I started, not being able to finish the sentence. I pulled a face at Dinah hoping she would understand. Which, thankfully, she did.

"That's amazing. Is he okay with it?" She asked as we began walking down the corridor together.

"Surprisingly, yes. My mum on the other hand feels that I am a disgrace although I haven't confirmed anything to her." I said my voice slightly trembling at the end. Dinah grabbed my hand and gave me a tight squeeze.

"She will come around to it eventually." She said looking at me seriously. I nodded at her, not totally convinced by her words.

As we turned the corner the other two girls came into my view. I smiled at them as they came running over to me engulfing me in a tight hug.

"Group hug!" Dinah said wrapping her arms around the three of us making us all giggle at her childish actions.

"We are so sorry." Ally and Mani said in sync.

"I know you are, and I forgive you all." I said. They all squealed excitedly and hugged me again. Luckily, I love to cuddle. Well I love to cuddle with people I care about not just anybody.

We said our goodbyes and split up, Dinah and Normani walking together as they have a class together and Ally was with me.

"Miss. Jauregui is also really sorry. She feels really guilty." Ally said linking my arm with hers as we walked towards our class

"Good, she should feel guilty." I said harshly. I can't be bothered with her. Especially not today. She has completely ruined everything for me. A secret I have managed to keep for years she blurts out within minutes of meeting my mum.

"It's not like she knew that you hadn't come out." Ally said looking at me with a stern face. I rolled me eyes and continued to walk. I was too lazy to argue about the stupid teacher.

We walked into class and sat at our desks, which was next to each other. As soon as I sat down Brayden turned and looked at me with a smirk. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Why was Brayden looking at me like that? Brayden was the stereotypical bad boy of the school. He was quite attractive, if I wasn't gay, I'm sure I would have a crush on him. Although, I'm surprised he showed up to class.

"Can I help you?" I questioned, glancing at Ally for help, although she didn't notice the attention I was receiving from Brayden.

"What you did to Miss. Jauregui was pretty badass." He said, giving me a thumbs up whilst pulling a face and nodding. I giggled at him and his silly actions.