Chapter 37

Olivia's POV

I have no idea why the girls have messaged me so much; they knew exactly where I was. Unless there was something wrong with one of them. I quickly rang Ally back seeing as the majority of the messages were from her.

"Hey, Als." I said as soon as she picked up.

"Thank god you are okay. I was so worried about you!" She rushed out. 

"Is everything okay? You guys have sent me a lot of messages ." I asked. She sighed and didn't respond before she giggled a little bit. 

"You just nodded didn't you." I said. She just giggled again.

"I did." She answered, making me laugh. 

"Did you have a nice date with Lauren?" Ally asked once our laughter stopped.

"It was perfect Ally. Lauren is a truly amazing person." I said. I couldn't contain the smile that spread across my face. 

"I can't wait to hear all about it." Ally said, the excitement in her voice was very much evident.

"I will tell you all about it tomorrow. I also have some other things I need to tell you guys about." I said remembering the situation with my mum and dad. 

"Are you okay?" She asked. I could hear the concern in her voice. 

"Yes, I am okay. It's nothing bad, I promise." I said. 

"If you're sure. I can get to sleep now that I know you are okay. Goodnight Livvy." Ally said cheerfully. She always seemed to be in such a good mood.

"Goodnight Ally." I said and ended the call. 

I quickly text Dinah and Mani that I was okay, and I will tell them about the date tomorrow. They responded relatively quickly agreeing to waiting until tomorrow to hear about my date, although DJ wasn't too happy about having to wait. The next person I contacted was Lauren.

Olivia: Hey Lauren, sorry for not responding my mum and dad wanted to talk.

Lauren: It's okay baby. Is everything okay with your mum?

I smiled at her message. I hadn't initially wanted to tell Lauren about the situation with my mum, but I knew that she would probably be able to help me see it from a different perspective. Lauren had told me that it was actually probably for the best that my mum take some time away to collect her thoughts and to start to understand everything. She definitely made me feel a lot better about my mum needing some time away from me. 

Olivia: Yes, everything seems to be okay. Although my dad saw a glimpse of you when you dropped me off and then they wanted all the details. 

Lauren: I'm really glad to hear that everything is okay with your mum. Does your dad know who I am? 

Olivia: No, he had no idea. Luckily, my mum didn't see you. 

Lauren: Let's not think about anything bad right now. I'm in too good of a mood and I'd rather not spoil it with some what ifs. Did you actually have fun because I certainly did?

Olivia: Yes Lauren, I had fun. It was an amazing first date. 

Lauren: You don't know how happy I am to hear that. Xx

Lauren: Are you tired baby? It's pretty late.

Whenever Lauren called me baby it would always make me smile. I know that was so lame to say, but I just love it.