Chapter 46

Olivia's POV

The rest of the class was spent giving Dinah glares. I was so unbelievably annoyed at her, not only for injuring my lip but also ruining my time alone with Lauren. She kept apologising and I knew I was going to cave in soon as I could never stay mad at Dinah.

"I really am sorry." She muttered and tried to give me a cookie from her bag. I tried not to giggle at her attempts to persuade me to stop being mad at her. I kept looking at the rainbow chip cookie and sighed taking it off her with a polite thank you. She immediately grinned and tackled me to the floor with a hug.

"DINAH JANE! Don't make me give you another detention!" Lauren bellowed out. Dinah quickly got off me and helped me sit back up. She muttered a quiet apology to Miss. Jauregui before giving me a sheepish smile. I made eye contact with Lauren and she smiled lightly before over exaggerating an eye roll making me giggle. She shook her head and turned her attention back onto the work in front of her.

"Damn, she middle named you, well, one of your middle names anyway." I said. Dinah rolled her eyes and nudged me lightly.

"Dinah, seriously just keep your hands off her." Lauren said again. Dinah bit her lip but nodded. I couldn't help but laugh at how submissive Dinah was being towards Lauren. Normally DJ would have spoken back to the teacher and told them to back off or leave her alone. With Lauren she stopped and apologised.

"Olivia, don't laugh." Lauren said, although I could see that she was also struggling to contain her own laughter. Dinah looked over at Mani with a helpless expression on her face making her giggle and touch DJ's leg in a gentle manner. Ally and I made eye contact immediately shocked at the little interaction between the two, they were never very touchy with each other. Mani was more physical with me and DJ was with Ally.

I quickly pulled my attention away from the two and went to glance at the beautiful teacher sitting at her desk, although she was already looking at me. I blushed and quickly looked down at my work, glancing up a few seconds later just to see her do the same thing. She smiled before looking back down. I felt my phone vibrate against my leg a few seconds later and I quickly glanced around before taking it out of my front pocket. Lauren had texted me.

Laur: You look really beautiful, even with a busted lip.

I blushed and rolled my eyes before writing a message to reply, but before I could hit send Mani snatched my phone out of my grip, I looked up at her slightly shocked. Why would she do that? Dinah smirked at me before leaning towards Mani to see what she was doing on my phone. I reached forward to grab it, but Mani pulled it further away from me, both of the girls began to giggle, they were obviously reading my messages to Lauren. I groaned, catching Laurens attention; she furrowed her eyebrows at me in confusion before I pointed to the two girls who were now mocking me. She immediately stood up and snatched my phone from Manis grip.

"Detention today after school." Lauren said to Mani. I groaned loudly and threw my head back, great, just great. Lauren scolded Mani a little more before handing my phone back over to me. I thanked her and she smiled adorably before making her way back to her desk. My eyes immediately transfixed on her perfect booty. Lauren was literally perfect, I have yet to find a flaw with the woman. Dinah lightly smacked the back of my head capturing my attention, I scowled at her making her giggle.

She leant over to me before whispering, "You were completely and obviously checking out her booty. I don't blame you, because dat booty though, but you don't need people having suspicions with the two of you."

I nodded; she was right. I had to be more careful with looking at Lauren, although it was very difficult when she was perfect and very enjoyable to gaze at. I didn't want to mess up everything Lauren and I had purely because I had no self-control when it came to her. She pulled away but not before smirking and wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes for what felt like the millionth time this class before turning my attention back to my work. Although my phone vibrated again, I picked it up and saw another message from Lauren. I looked up at her confused although she was deep in concentration with her work.